+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fan

Re: Grey's Anatomy

aww man....tonight's episode really got to me. If next week is going to be anything like this week, I will be a complete wreck.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

Same here. Whoo what a tear fest
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Wow, this episode got to me too. I also had the feeling that they are going to kill off Izzie now.

FORT Fanatic

I have to miss it. What happened? Re-cap please and thank you.

FORT Fogey

Okay=--I had to leave the room for a few minutes and when I got back somebody else was getting married instead--what happened?

Premium Member

^^They found another tumour on Izzie, when they tested and told her to see Denny again it turned out to be in a spot that may be impossible to operate. Derek was talking to Bailey asking what can he do to help her, next he is talking to Meredith who spoke to Alex. Izzie was getting ready for Meredith & Derek's wedding and asking Bailey what the hold up was, next thing Meredith is coming in with a wedding dress saying the dress doesn't belong to her. Then Alex comes in the morning coat and Izzie realizes Meredith is giving her wedding day away to her and Alex. She then is dressed up and looks beautiful and we see her stumble down the aisle where George takes the rest of the way and hands her off to Alex. Really beautiful and sad.

Well, she earned her Emmy. But damn, what a tear jerker. Before you knew it, she was losing her hair.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

And the minor story of all those college kids dying was soooo sad.
    To recap - there were 8 kids on their way to college graduation packed in an SUV which was hit by a Semi. One by one they would each ask about another kid, that would roll in on a gurney in really bad shape sending the one asking about them over the edge and eventually they would die. The girl who was the class valedictorian (who lived I think) had a speech all ready. Alex told her to recite her speech, (to get her mind off of the tragedy itself I suppose) so she did. It was really good. Alex used that speech as his vows to Izzie when they were married. Also - when Alex broke down after hearing that Izzie had another tumor - both my husband and I were crying like babies. I love Alex.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I admit freely i cry nearly EVERY week when I watch this show.. but last night.. gah.. i never cried so much watcing an hour of tv in my life!!!

I want Izzy to live.. if only for Alex. I love him and he does look so happy with her.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Excellent episode - I love how they turned the graduation speech into the vows. Great writing.

Best line of the night was the last one.... "My wife is hot".

Excellent and I cried just like the rest of you. Damn Izzie - always makes me cry....

+ Reply to Thread