+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Premium Member

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Aww crap I thought it was finally going to be a new one,especially with the sneak peek being up. I guess it will be next Thursday then.

Click to see Spoiler:
    It's been confirmed that T.R. Knight is leaving the show. His character, George O'Malley will be going overseas to be a military medic and it is uncertain whether George will live or die. No one knows the prognosis. Not even George's portrayer, Knight. So Knight doesn't know if he will have to return next season. Recently, Knight asked to be let out of his contract so it seems like he has gotten his wish.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

nilesgirl, I've read that it hasn't exactly been confirmed yet and that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    there's are actually a few ways for George's storyline to play out

Premium Member

Ellen Pompeo is expecting.

Baby News for 'Grey's Anatomy' Star at The Insider

Ellen Pompeo, known for her role as Meredith Grey on "Grey's Anatomy," is reportedly pregnant!

This will be the first child for the actress and her music producer husband Chris Ivery, People
    magazine reports.

Ellen, 39, and Ivery, 41, were married in November 2007 by New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg at New York's City Hall.

Ellen's "Grey's Anatomy" costar Chyler Leigh, who plays her sister on the show, is reportedly expecting her third child in May.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Ellen's real life husband creeps me out.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3418718;
    Wow, so the actress who plays Lexie has been pregnant for several months? She didn't look it at all!

Quote Originally Posted by laura000;3418874;
    Wow, so the actress who plays Lexie has been pregnant for several months? She didn't look it at all!
    Well, as if on cue, they're building the "overeating" storyline. They tried this with Jane Leeves on Frasier, and I didn't like it there. I don't expect to like it here. It's just too farfetched.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Hey, they did it 30 years ago or so on All My Children with Erica Kane, and then sent her off to a "fat farm" for a few months where she was miraculously cured of the depression caused overeating while out of our sight except for the occasional phone call.

It's fairly easy to hide an off-camera pregnancy these days (ok, a lot of the time we can still tell) so I don't know why they have to make any kind of story to explain Lexie getting big. Just hide the girl behind desks, gurneys, and other props. As for when she goes on maternity leave, they may not even be filming during that time and if they are they could always have her off doing an intern specialty on another floor or even something dramatic with the father. She could be off visiting him in a detox clinic since he's an alcoholic. I guess we'll have to see where they go with it but I think anything to do with overeating would be lame.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I think that Chyler Leigh will avoid missing time due to her pregnancy. Ellen Pompeo, probably not so much. How they will work that one, I will be interested to see.
    Last edited by Missyboxers; 04-24-2009 at 08:10 PM.

+ Reply to Thread