+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 725 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151551 ... LastLast
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Premium Member
    My favorite parts-when that man was laughing hysterically when he realized his wife was never going to die.. and when Baily stepped in front of Derek and told him to go away.
    I did miss the last 10 minutes, can somebody recap for me? The last thing I saw was Meredith to Derek "what are you looking at". Looks like I missed a killer kiss between Izzy and Alex but did I miss anything else good?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by riblit
    I'm actually alright with the lack of explanation... it allows me to believe that her heart caught on fire because she was an evil shrew

ETA: just did a quick search on google and came up with this article
    Thanks, riblit--very interesting! I'm guessing one of the writers spent some time in Seattle!

I have had a weird attraction to Alex for several episodes, but last night's kiss sealed it completely. WOOHOO. Forget Dr. McDreamy, I'll take one Dr. SCORCHING to go, please.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    My favorite parts-when that man was laughing hysterically when he realized his wife was never going to die.. and when Baily stepped in front of Derek and told him to go away.
    My favs too! It was hysterical when he said she was a mythical monster that wouldn't die.

ETA: Bailey is getting better and better. I love this character!

I like Alex - he is endearing. I liked the banter with the girl in the wheelchair - he called her two wheeler and she said that's just not PC but laughing when she said it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    OK, how do "2 wheeler" and the wheelchair go together? Wheelchairs generally have 4 wheels, last time I checked. Was that a show 'oops'?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think Alex and Izzie are going to be the HOT couple on this show. Izzie was so mad at the fact that her date was horrible. I think she was more hurt that he wasn't all over her, maybe subconsciously she might think that she wasn't sexy enough, but after that kiss last night she will definetly think differently. I think that Derek is making a BIG mistake choicing to go back with his wife, They do not love each other, as much as they put on good face, it is just not there. But I'll wait for that "From Here To Eternity" type season finale. But yes..this is the BEST show on right now. George........Get a haircut...please.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay
    OK, how do "2 wheeler" and the wheelchair go together? Wheelchairs generally have 4 wheels, last time I checked. Was that a show 'oops'?
    I guess most people don't know that and I guess his saying "4 wheeler" may have sounded more awkward. just a guess.

Sandra Oh is so great on this show, her snapinness and quick wit are perfect. Her character is likable and distasteful all at once. Basically the whole cast is worth staying home and watching on a Sunday. Kinda like what St. Elsewhere was like.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    Kinda like what St. Elsewhere was like.
    Exactly the direction I've said I've wanted this show to go in.

Sorry, but I just don't find Alex attractive. Of course, he has some redeeming qualities, but he is basically a jerk. That type of a guy, your basic misunderstood bad boy, will only make Izzy miserable.

Derek made a very bad decision to go back with his overly ambitious, self-centered, wife with the sparkling personality. He is in love with Meredith (that was evident last night) and really no longer physically interested in Allison as he probably relives her betrayal every time she touches him. But, he thought he should give it a try. Unfortunately, Meredith will very wary about trusting him after he finally ditches the wifey-poo (and rightly so).

George and Meredith - not right for each other. He is a cutie-pie, but she is too worldly and sophisticated for him. They are better off friends. He does need a girlfriend though.

Christine and Burke - great duo. He's the mysterious brooding type of guy and she Miss Super Sassy. I love her quick wit and comic timing - Sandra Oh is great in this role.
    Last edited by aname; 11-07-2005 at 05:22 PM.

+ Reply to Thread