+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fan

Re: Grey's Anatomy

This was the first episode I watched since ghost Denny showed up and I really enjoyed it. I really enjoyed the scens Izzie and Christina shared together. They don't always get a lot of alone time so it was a nice change. And I'm glad Christina told. That last scene with the original five was very touching. Bailey was great, as usual. Derek, I wasn't feeling him at all last night. Can't wait for next week, and I haven't said that in ages.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

The look in Alex's eyes when Christina told them in the OR was heartbreaking. I had tears in my own eyes. Great show last night.

FORT Fogey

i can feel there will be a lot of tears with viewers next week

Quote Originally Posted by kattatude;3388758;
    The look in Alex's eyes when Christina told them in the OR was heartbreaking. I had tears in my own eyes. Great show last night.
    That was a fantastic moment. I was holding my breath and tearing up. Right down to Christina's small voice when she broke the news. To be able to do a scene so effectively, with almost nothing but the looks in your eyes because everyone is wearinf surgical masks, All around great acting from the people in the room.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Another wonderful, tightly written show this week! I'm bummed that I missed the first 1-2 minutes of the show because of the AI overlap but came into it enough to see most of the intense opening scene with Owen and Christina.

Everybody needs their people. People are better than no people.

I love what they are doing with Alex this season.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I don't care what anyone says, I still love this show! But was this the season finale? Not yet, right? There was no preview for next week...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3394679;
    I'm bummed that I missed the first 1-2 minutes of the show because of the AI overlap ...
    I bet that's the case with many of us. But, alas, Kristen from E! has a 2 minute clip of it on her page. Scroll about halfway down...

Watch with Kristin - Television News, Gossip & Spoilers | E! Online

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave;3394683;
    I don't care what anyone says, I still love this show! But was this the season finale? Not yet, right? There was no preview for next week...
    No it wasn't the finale. Maybe they decided to take a week off because of the ER finale next week.

I loved tonight's episode. That opening with Owen and Christina was very powerful. I love the way it was shot.

Justin Chambers was amazing tonight. He was outstanding in his talk with Meredith. And I loved the exchange between Alex and Izzie at the end. Even though Alex has grown up, he's still Alex.

Glad there was a bit more George.

I enjoyed the proposal but it's not the first thing I'll remember when I think back on this episode. Looks like Grey's is on an upswing again.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

All the saddness behind the story of Izzie made the scene where the doctors that Bailey sent to help bring Derek back, but became part of Derek's pity party, was funny and a welcome relief. I was afraid that the Chief might join them there for a minute and then who would run the hospital...Bailey? Oh, wait a minute, I believe she could!!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am probably the only person twisted enough to have gotten a kick out of the aunt that would not die! That was a nice little sidestory.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread