+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I think if she left PP it would hurt it---she's a very strong actress and her character is also a very strong character--she brings a lot wherever she is. Maybe she can do 2 shows at once!

FORT Fanatic

I want Bailey and Taye Diggs character to have more time together. They had me cracking up.

I also loved it when Derek said that Archer will still live on to be an ass. I was crying and rewound it 3 times.

FORT Fan

So they aren't leaving afterall? It's tiring trying to keep up with all the behind the scenes stuff on that show.

I'm sort of a PP fan but I would gladly take it being cancelled if that meant Kate/Addison could come back to Grey's. I think her presence is missed/needed on Grey's.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3319772;
    Didn't Shonda also deny that Isaiah Washington was leaving before he left?
    She did. This is probably her way of not letting the cat out of the bag until she has written the exits in to the show and its aired.

Sometimes you just have to give it up. They don't want to be there, let them go..... although I will miss George and I guess Izzie too.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I wouldn't miss Izzie. Was going to say that I would miss George but his lack of storylines this season, it is almost like he is already gone.
    It's too bad too because until the whole icky Izzie thing he didn't do too bad. He needs a good sotryline and not a love interest thing he does best being the best friend.

FORT Regular

They need to get a storyline for George. He's had about the same or less screen time than the interns who are secondary characters.

The writer's have made Izzie into a joke. Especially with the whole Denny re-incarnate stroy arc.

Meredith is one of the most self centered, depressing, whiny, and annoying characters on TV (at least House is funny at times). They should kill her off. With Lexie on the show, they can still call it Grey's Anatomy.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by teetoo;3325293;
    They need to get a storyline for George. He's had about the same or less screen time than the interns who are secondary characters.

The writer's have made Izzie into a joke. Especially with the whole Denny re-incarnate stroy arc.

Meredith is one of the most self centered, depressing, whiny, and annoying characters on TV (at least House is funny at times). They should kill her off. With Lexie on the show, they can still call it Grey's Anatomy.
    Good point!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teetoo;3325293;

But I thought that part of this shows deal was that it revolved around Meredith and Mer's Mom.. who was a Dr Grey. Lexi's not her child. That takes a bit away from it.

That being said, I still like Meredith, I like Izzy, George.. I like this whole cast. In the end they all make one another. As much as I love Cristina, she’s not the same person with out her 'person'. I love Alex and Izzy together.. that is how it should have been all along, we didnt need her with George or his with Ava.. so when and if Izzy dies and or leaves.. well Alex is back where he always is, hurt after picking the crazy chick. I know its his thing as he said this past week.. but it has to end I so do not want to see another 'ohh noes, I picked wrong chick again, she dies/leaves/breaks up/etc.. and now i turn in to a bastard again.' That’s old Shonda. We as fans need more.. make your characters evolve and grow. The fans that have been around since day one deserve it.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey

I actually think that Meredith has been tolerable, boardering on likable this season. She's gotten into a place where there's enough that is comfortable about her that I can take it. She seems to have eased out of the "I know you have a brain tumor and your'e dying and all ... but I'm having a bad hair day so let's talk about me" ways that she used to be so set in.

I think that part of that is that it looks like they've been building Derek to a meltdown lately. He's been more intense, more high strung about every success or failure he has, and you can see that it's all building and brewing. The previews for the next episode make it look like it may all be about to explode. I would guess t hat once it does, Meredith is going to be tested in how she deals with it.

My jaw dropped when I saw Derek unloading on Mark in the preview. I turned to Mr Nerd and said "I guess he found out" (about Lexie)
    But wow. It looks like next week will be explosive.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

+ Reply to Thread