+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 736 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150550 ... LastLast
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Seriously. If I had asked my husband to quit talking to his mistress and he didn't know if he could do it, I'd say buh-bye. I realize marriage is important, but important enough to have your heart ripped out every time you see the way he looks at her? Nope, not me. But great show!
    Yup, with donuts!!

The Shepherds’ marriage doesn’t stand a chance. The only reason she stayed was because the Chief asked her to and he stopped talking to Meredith because Bailey told him to move on. They did not comprise; each thinks the other caved. A wife wanting her husband to stop seeing his mistress is understandable, but to request that he stop speaking altogether to a colleague is childish and immature. Besides, it doesn't fit with her character. It makes her appear jealous and insecure, when she comes across as strong and confident.

My Dr. McD love is starting to wane. While it’s normal for him to be upset that his relationship with Meredith is over, it's not okay for him to want to talk to her and ask her if she's okay when he's her problem.

Am I the only one who can't stand Christina? Poor socially inept George. That kiss between Alex and Izzie was scorching.

FORT Fogey
    I actually do really like Alex and Izzie together. Im on the fence about George making a play for Meredith. I wouldnt mind but I also wouldnt mind bringing in a totally new guy for her either. I still want Dr. Shepard to stay with his wife but from the looks of last night, it seems he will eventually end up with Meredith.

I don't think George and Mere should end up together....at least not this season. She needs someone who isn't a doctor.

Last nights show was great! If anyoen else wants to see Baileys quote I copied it from the abc webiste for Grey's Anatomy....the quote was written by seattlegrace

"the quote was:

derek see meredith, starts walking towards her

bailey steps in front of him

bailey: turn around, walk away.

derek: from what?

bailey: from my intern.

derek: no, i wasn't...

bailey: yeah, yes you were. come, no, no, no look, you can't do this. you don't have the right, not anymore.

derek: i just want to find out if she's okay.

bailey: no, she's not. she's a human traffic accident and everybody's slowing down to look at the wreckage. she's doing the best she can with what she has left. look, i know you can't see this because you're in it, but you can't help her now. you can only make is worse. walk away, leave her to men.

he hesitates

bailey: go on!

that's the quote. during this time, meredith is looking at some charts, she doesn't appear to see them talking."

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer
    Anyway, I'm loving how all these plotlines are freeing up the path for GEORGE to make a play for MEREDITH. Go for it!
    No, No, No. I do not want this show turning into a couples show. An old boyfriend or a new doctor can show up on the scene to heat things up with Meredith but unless they break up Christina and Burke they should not go anywhere near a Meredith/George hookup. Besides, a guy like George shouldn't be getting the girl anyway. It's more fun laughing at him than with him.

Unless things turn out differently, I have a feeling that they will break up Christina and Burke. The only thing they seem to have in common is their work and sex. Next weeks episode seems to prove that. How long can they last at that rate?

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    A wife wanting her husband to stop seeing his mistress is understandable, but to request that he stop speaking altogether to a colleague is childish and immature. Besides, it doesn't fit with her character. It makes her appear jealous and insecure, when she comes across as strong and confident.
    Ooooh, exactly what I thought. The Addison we've seen would not have cared less if Derek had spoken to Meredith as she would know that she was the one that "won'. She has enough self-confidence to withstand him talking to a colleague... even Meredith.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl
    Unless things turn out differently, I have a feeling that they will break up Christina and Burke. The only thing they seem to have in common is their work and sex. Next weeks episode seems to prove that. How long can they last at that rate?
    If they hadn't gone the Christina and Burke route I would have really liked to have seen a Meredith and Burke hookup for the conflicts it could have caused between Shephard and Burke.

Any person who cheats on their spouse with his/her best friend really has no business making demands for anything IMO. In this case, she struck first. The only person who deserves any sympathy is Meredith. At the same time, I can't fault him for trying to make his marriage work. The thing is the only reason Addison agreed to move is because the chief pretty much offered to make her a big name in Seattle.

CCL
    I don't laugh at George - I think he's a total sweetheart. That said, I don't think he should have Meredith (I don't think she deserves him!). He needs a nice, sweet girl of his own.
    I really don't see why McD agreed to stay with his wife when he seems to abhor her even touching him. Yeah, that's going to turn out well. :ono
    I love Alex and Izzie together. That kiss -
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread