+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 725 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105505 ... LastLast
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Another great episode! I was very afraid that this show was going to be another ER but it is totally different. I loved the Nazi in this episode. She showed a softer side then went back at it when she told Viper's friends off.

My local news did a story on Katherine Heigl's personal connection to tonight's story about organ donation. Her mother donated Katherine's brother's organs. Check it out.

http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...S0NW7VOD16W9C3

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Is it just me or is Patrick Dempsey way hunkier now than he ever was in the 80's??
    His face has character now, he's not a spindley kid anymore. I just love looking at his face.
    Nope hes a hottie now.. he was a hottie in Sweet Home Alabama too

I love this show.. and I am glad hehe, ER is startig to get too lost for me.. its just not the same anymore. This is a good replacement

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7
    LOL Charliebug, I was laughing so much with the Nazi's 22 second comment. In this episode, I thought Izzie was going to take off her clothes in the lockerroom to yell at the guys, but it didn't happen heh. Izzie is a hottie.
    That was in the previews last night, looks like that scene happens next week, it has something to do with the guys finding out Izzy did some 'modeling' to help pay for med school.

I also love this show and have a few comments:
    1. Patrick Dempsey grew up and blossomed into a HUNK! He was a cute teenager, but very skinny, and a great actor. He has gained weight, maturity and WOW!
    2. Sandra Oh - She is terrific with a wonderfully expressive face and off-center sense of humor.
    3. I agree with someone who said they hoped they didn't keep the sexual tension going too long without getting them together. Several other shows have done this because they are afraid of ruining the chemistry, but it has worked just the opposite and many of us have grown tired of waiting - JAG, Crossing Jordan, to name two that come to mind. I don't even watch JAG anymore and Crossing Jordan is getting tiresome.
    4. Boston Legal reminds me too much of Ally McBeal - too silly. Kelly's stuff has worn thin with me.

This show just keeps getting better. I can't believe this was only the third episode! ABC is kicking butt with their one-hour dramas this season!

I was cheering when Meredith slammed Alex against the wall and just let him have it! Loved it in the operating room later when Burke told Alex off too. He SO deserved to be taken down a few pegs. As much as I was cheering when she slammed Alex up against that wall, I was yelling at her to do the same thing with Shepherd at the end of the show! She must have iron will power 'cause I would've been all over him!

I was surprised with the scene between George and the liver transplant patient - I was thinking that George had a thing for Izzy. He's been hiding his feelings for Meredith pretty well.

I love that each of the characters is already being shown as a multi-faceted person, rather than the stereotypes we get on some other shows. That being said, it seems like they're setting Izzy up to be the "John Carter" of this show (naive young doctor - very sensitive to the patients, etc.).

Can't wait for next week!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    WHat did Dempsey say to Grey? Your little ineffectual fists? That was so funny. I really liked last nights episode, it was great. I think my favorite character has to be George.

By the way, does anyone know the Name of the song in the opening credits. I have searched everywhere and no one like knows. It isn't the song by Postal Service. Thanks
    Last edited by DarKensoul7; 04-11-2005 at 10:27 PM.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Critical
    As much as I was cheering when she slammed Alex up against that wall, I was yelling at her to do the same thing with Shepherd at the end of the show! She must have iron will power 'cause I would've been all over him!

Ohhhhh Critical I was SO waiting for Meredith to slam Shepard up against the lockers and kiss him senseless then walk out of the room. Delicious!! That girl doesn't know when to take advantage of a situation - she could have chalked it all up to 'heat of the moment'
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Derek: It's not the chase.
    Meredith: What?
    Derek: You and me. It is not the thrill of the chase. It's not the game. It's... (sigh) It's your tiny, ineffectual fists. And your hair.
    Meredith: My hair?
    Derek: It smells good. And you're very, very bossy. Keeps me in line.
    Meredith: I'm still not going out with you.
    Derek: You say that now.

Awwww!

Quote Originally Posted by KymberlyAnn
    Derek: It's not the chase.
    Meredith: What?
    Derek: You and me. It is not the thrill of the chase. It's not the game. It's... (sigh) It's your tiny, ineffectual fists. And your hair.
    Meredith: My hair?
    Derek: It smells good. And you're very, very bossy. Keeps me in line.
    Meredith: I'm still not going out with you.
    Derek: You say that now.

Awwww!
    Yep, I liked it just like that. We have a whole season to see them get hot, she's playin it right. I just rewatched the entire show because I was called to the kitchen when they were harvesting the first time it played.

Loved that Izzy wanted to sew him up and make him right for his family and Christina helping. I enjoy this show more and more each week. Georgie, I can't see him ever really making it through med school, but I love his character. Next week looks good too.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    Yep, I liked it just like that. We have a whole season to see them get hot, she's playin it right. I just rewatched the entire show because I was called to the kitchen when they were harvesting the first time it played.

Loved that Izzy wanted to sew him up and make him right for his family and Christina helping. I enjoy this show more and more each week. Georgie, I can't see him ever really making it through med school, but I love his character. Next week looks good too.

SHowed her more human side.. Sandra Oh is PERFECT for this part! I loved her on Arliss, im just glad to see her back on TV weekly, she is such a great actress

+ Reply to Thread