+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree725Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fogey

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3307559;
    I canít help thinking just how hot that scene with Cristina and McArmy walking down the hall barely touching hands was.
    The chemistry between those two actors is outstanding, and the writers are diong a brillant job of capitalizing on it.

Now was the woman his actual fiance or did she look like his fiance?
    Yup, with donuts!!

I just hated the cheesy music they used during each of those scenes. Silly. But that scene was fabulous, and I also love the closeness in the on-call room later. These two just meld together perfectly.

buglover... I believe it's his real ex-fiance.

I didn't hear him say who it was. Thanks for the info. It was driving me nuts trying to come up with an explanation.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;3307178;

But, I really don't need to see the next installment of the Callie goes searching for lesbian lover 2.
    Me either. I don't know why they seem to be insisting that Callie needs to be a lesbian (not that it's a bad thing), but she always looks so uncomfortable. It just doesn't seem to suit her character. She and Mark have a much better chemistry.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I like Mark with Lexipedia. I think Callie likes it too. To me he and Calie were a joke.. and I dont mean that in a bad way. just that they were funny together, but I can't see them together long term.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3307845;
    I like Mark with Lexipedia. I think Callie likes it too. To me he and Calie were a joke.. and I dont mean that in a bad way. just that they were funny together, but I can't see them together long term.
    I don't see them together long term either, but I think the chemistry between them is strong enough that a Mark/Lexie/Callie triangle would be compelling. Kind of like Derek/Meredith/Addison only done right.

I haven't watched the last 3 shows (hoovering still on my DVR) because I am on Izzy/Denny strike. Would someone tell me whether that issue has been resolved yet? I will resume the show if it has reached it's story arc; and I am not shy about spoilers so OK to let it rip. Thanks so much!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3309105;
    I haven't watched the last 3 shows (hoovering still on my DVR) because I am on Izzy/Denny strike. Would someone tell me whether that issue has been resolved yet? I will resume the show if it has reached it's story arc; and I am not shy about spoilers so OK to let it rip. Thanks so much!
    Denny is gone, Izzy is convinced she's sick because of his being there and saying he was there for her. So it's not totally over becuase Izzy is still totally self-involved over all of it. But Denny isn't around talking to her anymore.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Click to see Spoiler:
    News is Denny WILL be back in or around end of March.. sigh, I think that has over done written all over it
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread