+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3306827;
    Bailey has a bedazzler!! For some reason, this made my night.

That cracked me up too!

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3306827;
    Bailey has a bedazzler!! For some reason, this made my night.
    I loved that scene.

But, I really don't need to see the next installment of the Callie goes searching for lesbian lover 2.

And I loved Bailey and Christina having to hug the pediatric surgeon to calm her down.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;3307178;
    I loved that scene.

But, I really don't need to see the next installment of the Callie goes searching for lesbian lover 2.

And I loved Bailey and Christina having to hug the pediatric surgeon to calm her down.
    They had to hug Dr. Virginia Dixon.. shes cardio (unless you watch Battlestar Galactica). Dr. Arizona Robbins is the new Peds doc. Who I must say is growing on me, Callie love interest or not.

Add me to the line of people that LOVED the whole bedazzler and the backpack scene. Bailey is hands down, the best personality and character on this show lately. I love her to death, and as a mom, she is EXACTLY the type of Dr I would want if my child was sick.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey

Here's what i want to happen with the Callie / Arizona storyline. I do not think it WILL happen this way, but if I were in charge, it would. Arizona would continue to go after Callie. Flattered by the attention, Callie would give in, only to realize that she's not attracted to her, is not attracted to women, that the thing with Hahn was an intense relationship but not love for her. Realizing all of this, she realizes that she's truly in love with Mark, who realizes that he's kind of got it for her too -- setting up a triangle between Mark, Callie, and little Grey. Arizona then finds a nice nurse who she falls in love with, and we all live happily ever after.

ETA: Upon further thought, I've decided on a better fate for Arizona. I want Hahn to come back, and the two of them to get together. I think the combination of Erica's cold, non-emotional approach to her work and the caring very emotional approach that Arizona has to have for her work could make for a very interesting combination.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3307041;
    Or that she is not well liked by viewers????
    I agree completely with that; I'm just referring to storyline... how to get her out.

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    I had to ask my friend, who was also watching from his house, about that scene where the doctor flipped out when patient's mommy tried to hug her and the whole hugging thing. He told me that her behavior is textbook austism and the whole deep pressure thing is very common treatment/therapy for someone with her condition. I trust his word because he works with autistic kids for a living so he's been exposed to it for years.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3307298;
    I had to ask my friend, who was also watching from his house, about that scene where the doctor flipped out when patient's mommy tried to hug her and the whole hugging thing. He told me that her behavior is textbook austism and the whole deep pressure thing is very common treatment/therapy for someone with her condition. I trust his word because he works with autistic kids for a living so he's been exposed to it for years.
    She did explain on one episode that she has Aspergers. From the experience that I've had around Aspberger's children, I think that with her character, they're combining the classic signs of Aspergers with some attributes of other forms of autism. But my experience is through children I've known and not professional work with autistic people across the spectrum, so I could be wrong in that.

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;3307178;
    I lol when Dr. Bailey said, "Get over here and hug on Dr. Dixon."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;3307518;
    I lol when Dr. Bailey said, "Get over here and hug on Dr. Dixon."
    I loved Christina's comeback about having administering a shot in mind.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I can’t help thinking just how hot that scene with Cristina and McArmy walking down the hall barely touching hands was.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread