+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Actually, what I had in mind is "George" coming to the reality/acceptance of where his interests really lie. Where did I indicate that he'd 'choose' the other side? I've known people who have had that exact experience; they've finally said "OK, this is who I really am."
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3289426;
    Actually, what I had in mind is "George" coming to the reality/acceptance of where his interests really lie. Where did I indicate that he'd 'choose' the other side? I've known people who have had that exact experience; they've finally said "OK, this is who I really am."
    You didn't indicate it. When I said I didn't trust the writers with that storyline, I meant that THEY'D indicate it in their rush to get it in for one episode ways.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Got it! Mea culpa!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think they'd also try to avoid it because they wouldn't want to cater to the "he's a gay actor so all he can do is play gay parts" stereotype. I know that that was something that T.R. Knight mentioned as a reason for not publicly coming out sooner.

Premium Member

Dang Addison spoiled Derek's proposal. Auggh. And the peds doctor has a thing for Callie, wow didn't see that coming.

I loved the interactions between Cristina and Army Doc today. Subtle encounters but very meaningful. I thought they were very well done.

And this lack of George things is becoming very obvious. Did we ever find out a real reason?

I really liked the interactions between Christina and Army doctor. I kind of got a lesbian vibe from the peds doctor, so I wasn't totally surprised about her coming on to Callie. I also do think Bailey would be a good peds surgeon. I thought for sure they'd have a bad result for Izzie--could it be perhaps the clinic woman's results were mixed up with Izzie's and she is the person who should be getting the oncology workup? And I was dissapointed to see that his proposal was screwed up, though it is kind of fun seeing Meredith trying to figure out what is going on and I actually think a good time would have been when they were at the entrance talking about her crappy DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;3306772;
    I thought for sure they'd have a bad result for Izzie--could it be perhaps the clinic woman's results were mixed up with Izzie's and she is the person who should be getting the oncology workup?
    According to Ausiello
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Izzie is not anemic. I had the same feeling as you tonight... that the results got switched. Plus, this fits in with the fact that Melissa George will be leaving the show. Perhaps she is subsequently punished for accidentally switching the vials/results.

Bailey has a bedazzler!! For some reason, this made my night.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3306809;
    According to Ausiello
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Izzie is not anemic. I had the same feeling as you tonight... that the results got switched. Plus, this fits in with the fact that Melissa George will be leaving the show. Perhaps she is subsequently punished for accidentally switching the vials/results.
    Or that she is not well liked by viewers????
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

+ Reply to Thread