+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Back in between my freshman and sophomore year at college I worked at a Medical Billing firm. I've seen some doozies of hospital accidents (and accidents in general that got submitted to insurance companies) that would absolutely make it on a show like this. Bizarre things happen, and they're great on an entertainment show.

Now if these were the only things that were discussed on a show like The Doctors then I might get a bit miffed.

Now Izzie knows. And.... Chandra Wilson has done an AMAZING job with this storyline!

Quote Originally Posted by Wryle;3285650;
    I am admittedly out of the loop and haven't looked up any spoilers except for here, but
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I thought that Shonda said it wasn't a brain tumor.
    Did that change?
    I believe what Shonda said is that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Izzie doesn't die from a brain tumor. But not that she doesn't actually have one. Everyone jumped to the conclusion that Katherine Heigl was being killed off from a brain tumor and Shonda was careful to say that wasn't true. I think she does have a brain issue, maybe not necessarily a tumor. Could be an aneurysm. At any rate I'm sure Derek patches her up.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

How cool that Denny came to let her know that something was wrong so that she could decide what to do. Now THAT is some writing!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Did anyone catch what Meredith said to Christina while they were sitting in the car at the very end?

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Now that i think about it, the Izzie storyline reminds me of one on House.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey

I think that the storyline with Mark, while outlandish, worked within the context of this show. It was a very heavy, emotional episode. They needed something lighthearted to ease some of the pressure from time to time, and Mark's storyline provided that. WIthout it, I think the audience overall would have been an utter mess by the end! Plus, they were able to use it to further develop Lexie's relationships with both the odd new intern and Sloan. So it was an odd story that helped the plot along rather than one that was simply odd for the sake of being odd.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3287012;
    Did anyone catch what Meredith said to Christina while they were sitting in the car at the very end?
    I think they purposely made the sound go out so we couldn't hear it (unless that was my dvr acting up ).

We never heard what they were talking about. I think we were just meant to see them begin to talk and Derrick feeling content that her friend was there.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

Speaking of that scene - when the heck did McArmy sneak a vehicle back from Iraq and then sell it to Derek?

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3287493;
    Speaking of that scene - when the heck did McArmy sneak a vehicle back from Iraq and then sell it to Derek?

Ha, I was wondering the same thing.

+ Reply to Thread