+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3248011;
    Interesting.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I think he's been rather a non-entity this season. I know he has had storylines, but I don't recall anything that he could sink his teeth into as an actor and I don't remember his storylines being particularly pivotal to the plot. Perhaps I'm just forgetting his arc for this season. I rather like him, but it wouldn't bother me greatly if he left...he can take Heigl with him if he likes.
    It feels like there are too many characters now. I think the show worked better with the original main group of interns being the primary focus.

Too many chefs in that kitchen. That's why. There is very little time to pay attention to just one, when they do, it's a lead.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Was last night a repeat??
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Yes.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Thanks Shay... it's maddening how the networks get through November sweeps and then leave us hanging until January.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I was watching and kept wondering why I felt I knew the storyline. Then I saw Dr Hahn and knew it had to be a repeat.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3249856;
    Too many chefs in that kitchen. That's why. There is very little time to pay attention to just one, when they do, it's a lead.
    I agree. I understand the need for TPTB to want to energize a series, and the need to bring in someone new from time to time (even if they leave at seasons end); but they have introduced too many characters this season, and most I do not like (except for ER/trauma doc).

Not to belabor a point but they are turning me off this show rather then renew my interest. The big question is, is it too late for Grey's to recoup?
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Premium Member

I read somewhere that Chyler Leigh (Lexie) is pregnant for real. Are they going to write her pregnancy into the storyline and make Sloan a papa. That should be fun if so.

I read that too. And I read that they were not going to write it in as a storyline. Also read that this is her third or fourth child! She looks pretty good for having had a couple of kids.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3271027;
    I read that too. And I read that they were not going to write it in as a storyline. Also read that this is her third or fourth child! She looks pretty good for having had a couple of kids.
    People magazine did a feature on her and her family not too long ago, and it was very interesting. Apparently, she and her husband were both very heavy into drugs early in their careers when they got married, and not going anywhere fast. Then they made the decision to get cleaned up, were successful in doing that, and turned their lives around having children and more successful careers. it was not your typical young actress in Hollywood story, and it was rather interesting.

There are a lot of actors on Grey's whose real lives are rather surprising to me considering their characters. Justin Chambers is another one who when you look at his character, and then look at him being happily married with so many children tend to think, "Really?"

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

I was watching last night's episode and was really, really bored. The whole no sex with interns thing between Sloan and Callie was ludicrous. The whole chief in isolation and no one can bother him (aka talk to him) was unbelievable. I can take ludicrous and unbelievable, but it was just BORING. I'm so disappointed in this show. The one part I liked was at the end when Alex realized the kid really was dying and signed the wish form for him.

+ Reply to Thread