+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 736 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149549 ... LastLast
Like Tree757Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fanatic
    i too am not sure exactly what happened...except their explanation that her heart caught on fire.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101
    i too am not sure exactly what happened...except their explanation that her heart caught on fire.
    That's all they said...plus to the husband that she was fine and that it actually wasn't too uncommon... huh? A little hard to believe either one of those statements! Maybe oxygen and a spark? Maybe she had some mechanical thing in her? Wish we'd heard a couple more details!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    That's all they said...plus to the husband that she was fine and that it actually wasn't too uncommon... huh? A little hard to believe either one of those statements! Maybe oxygen and a spark? Maybe she had some mechanical thing in her? Wish we'd heard a couple more details!
    I'm actually alright with the lack of explanation... it allows me to believe that her heart caught on fire because she was an evil shrew

ETA: just did a quick search on google and came up with this article
    Last edited by riblit; 11-07-2005 at 12:23 AM.
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

Okay... I loved everything about this episode.

Bailey chewing Dr. McDreamy out and telling him to get away from Meredith... hilarious.

Christina getting uppity with a nurse, who then retaliates by sending her on every last vomit and diarrhea case. "Ooooh, you pissed off a nurse...." :nono

"You're still my boy, O'Malley. You're still my boy."

I could swear I've seen that young girl that Alex was taking care of before. Cute little precocious thing that really made Alex examine his heart. I loved the kiss he laid on Izzie... especially as it came after his "your first kiss should be something meaningful between the two people" speech.

Awesome episode. They just keep getting better and better. And the previews for next week prove that to be true.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

How funny was that guy we thought was pregnant?? Loved everything about this episode.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Newbie
    This episode was awesome, I've come to expect the wonderfulness out of this show. Christina reallly seemed like she didn't want Burke to tell but he did anyway. I'm not quite clear on some of the things that went on between them this episode.

Alex kissing Izze was freakin sexy.

George is cute and funny.

And I think I've seen that girl patient somewhere before too.

Why the hell does he want to talk to meredith now? Too little too late Shepp.
    Every ep, i like Bailey even more. I still cant stomach the thought of Izzie and alex together.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Wow Riblet, good sleuthing! I actually wish they would've played up the "devlish fire & brimstone" side of the story a little more...
    But great storyline, anyway.

I agree with those who say Alex is slimy gross (or am I the first to say that?) and don't like seeing him with Izzie. Gawd, what is she thinking? I think the writers messed up here. No one determined enough to get through med school that they modeled underwear to do it would end up attracted to an Alex-type guy. Sorry. Story not believable.

Patrick Dempsey's character sucks now. Forget all the merits of marriage, forgiveness, reunion, etc. It just sucks. Meredith got burned, and the guy comes out smelling like a rose. I hope for all our sakes that the wife has another affair, and Shep crawls back to Meredith, who rejects him. I realize that sounds pretty harsh for a guy who's in the situation because of a cheating spouse, ... but I didn't like the way he completely dismissed Meredith when he said "she's my wife". As in "you were just sex, which is nothing compared to a wife".

Anyway, I'm loving how all these plotlines are freeing up the path for GEORGE to make a play for MEREDITH. Go for it! Surely I'm not the only one who would love to see the bumbling, sincere-but-shy guy get the savoring satisfaction of a puckeroo with the gorgeous, intelligent, sincere-but-scorned heroine. And they are both turning out to be surgical geniouses. How's that for a gratifying fairy-tale?

Please please please let George find his happiness!

When the husband starting laughing in disbelief after learning his wife survived...priceless.

I too am enjoying each episode more than the last. I'm good with Sheppard and Merideth not together. It opens up other storylines that are more fun.

FORT Fanatic
    Haven't participated much in this thread, but I must admit, I'm loving this show!

+ Reply to Thread