+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fogey

Re: Grey's Anatomy

They've lost me on Dr Dixon. I really liked the character the first time they introduced her, and loved the idea of seeing how an adult with Aspergers would function in a hospital setting. But this week, I think they went so far into a stereotypical character for entertainments sake that they totally lost the Aspbergers. It was like they were trying to make her half Aspergers half Rainman. If I believed it was intentional, I'd almost have been insulted by it.

Ok, Although I do love Jeffrey Dean Morgan, I'm sick of Denny Ghost. It's ridiculous. Izzy is too busy to do anything because she's always having sex with Denny Ghost? Yeah, ok. This is nuts. Perhaps Izzy now has a mental illness?

I stopped watching this show when Izzie wasn't fired at the end of season 1. I sure would not want to be treated at any hospital that would keep an intern who did what she did.

However, I do read up on what's happening because there are a few actors on that show whose work I like. Apparently Shonda Rhimes was "telling the truth" when she said that Izzie does not have a brain tumor. But, it turns out that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    she does have an aneurysm that is causing her visions.
    Just how much Eli Stone did Shonda watch, I wonder, to come up with that one?

Grey's Anatomy: The Reason For The Izzie-Denny Romance Revealed!
    Last edited by waywyrd; 12-07-2008 at 10:19 AM. Reason: add spoiler tags
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3246102;
    I loved Christina's speech while Alex was doing the surgery. She was so right. They weren't only her interns. They were all of them, why shouldn't they all be punished. Meredith saw her sisters arms a few times and even asked her if she was a secret cutter
    The difference is Christina knew what they were doing and didn't report it. That's why she was punished.

Doesn't help that the Chief found out while he was in the midst of praising Christina & Meredith for being mature enough to ask their bosses for help instead of trying to cover up/take care of a mistake themselves.

I think George also knew, didn't he walk in on them a few eps ago and Lexie shooed him out?

As for Denny, as much as I love JDM I'm ready for the explanation.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

If that's the explanation and Izzie has to choose between Denny and death I wonder if she'll have one last great round of sex with him just before heading to the operating room! And a tearful goodby for the Emmy tape of course! Since she never got to say one due to his surprise death before.

So does this mean Izzy may die on the operating table? Please, please!!??!!! She does nothing for the show now in my opinion and I think we'd be better off without her.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

Too bad that they already awarded the first solo surgery. It would be funny if once they discovered Izzy's ailment, if they said "We may have one of the best neurosurgeons working here ... but we need to award a solo surgery to a resident, and this case is it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3247845;
    Too bad that they already awarded the first solo surgery. It would be funny if once they discovered Izzy's ailment, if they said "We may have one of the best neurosurgeons working here ... but we need to award a solo surgery to a resident, and this case is it!"
    and they give it to Merideth who drops her knife and cuts her brain!! I'm really bad!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3246102;
    I don't like the fact that Little Gray and Sloan hooked up.
    Me either.
    I don't like the constant hooking-up between superiors and subordinates. It doesn't make it ok if the female subordinate is the aggressor either, imo.
    Of course the writer's saw this as the perfect opportunity to use their favourite and my least favourite tool, their constant repetition of dialogue.
    Was it really necessary for Lexie to ask Sloan to "teach me" so many times?
    I guess they had to make it look like Sloan had no choice because she was "gagging for it".

The same thing is happening with Callie and Sadie. The subordinate is making the superior go gaga and it looks like it'll be only a matter of time before there will be some sexual activity between the two of them.
    I thought Callie was going back to guys after being freaked out that Hahn was a lesbian rather than a straight woman experimenting.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I really wish they'd stop trying to make Callie bi-sexual. We get it. It doesn't have to be thrown in our faces and that whole scene seemed so unreal. Her bumping into the chair and getting all giddy around Sadie made me turn the channel.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread