+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Who is John Galt?

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I LOVE the addition of Kevin McKidd. His confused, love-sick, doesn't know what to say to her approach to Christina is so sweet and endearing. She on the otherhand is so attracted (he is a real MAN), but doesn't know what to do about it and doesn't understand him. They are a lot alike! This is my favorite storyline.

Lexie and George - cute and goofy, but going nowhere. Cutting out the appendix part was ridiculous - it'd never happen and if it did, they'd all get fired for sure.

Also love Mark Sloan. He and Callie have so much more chemistry than she had with the female heart surgeon.

Izzy Denny - too weird but they do have chemistry. She is obviously mentally ill. It is just too strange.

I still love McDreamy and think Meredith is a cold ditz but he is adorable.

All in all - still a little too strange, but it's growing on me this season. Last season stunk. This is an improvement - somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3241880;
    I LOVE the addition of Kevin McKidd. His confused, love-sick, doesn't know what to say to her approach to Christina is so sweet and endearing. She on the otherhand is so attracted (he is a real MAN), but doesn't know what to do about it and doesn't understand him. They are a lot alike! This is my favorite storyline.

Lexie and George - cute and goofy, but going nowhere. Cutting out the appendix part was ridiculous - it'd never happen and if it did, they'd all get fired for sure.

Also love Mark Sloan. He and Callie have so much more chemistry than she had with the female heart surgeon.

Izzy Denny - too weird but they do have chemistry. She is obviously mentally ill. It is just too strange.

I still love McDreamy and think Meredith is a cold ditz but he is adorable.

All in all - still a little too strange, but it's growing on me this season. Last season stunk. This is an improvement - somewhat.
    I love Kevin McKidd/Christina storyline. It is going just perfectly and I love the underlying chemistry with them. lexie and George--I still don't know about yet. They are making George so much in the background lately, I forget he is part of the cast most of the time, but Lexie is the only intern that is endearing to me. I hated that whole practicing on themselves/attempting surgery thing--the whole lot should have been fired, it not only would have gotten rid of those annoying people, but make it a bit more realistic. Plus, really if they can't speak up for themselves and demand to be taught, then they really have no business being doctors. The only way I could get behind the Izzie/Denny story is if the rumours were true and she was going to die and he was going to take her into the afterlife. McDreamy and Meredith are kind of blah to me. I still like McDreamy, but I think Meredith tends to be too whiny and self-involved. Mark Sloan is actually starting to become my favourite.

Yes, what happened to George & Lexie? It's like the writers forgot about them. They have chemistry. I'd much rather see them than Izzie and her dead boyfriend.

Loving Christina & Kevin McKidd. Perfect match.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Does anyone see a slight resemblance, like they could be brothers/close cousins, between Sloan and the guy, Matty, currently on Survivor? I sure do!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3242328;
    Does anyone see a slight resemblance, like they could be brothers/close cousins, between Sloan and the guy, Matty, currently on Survivor? I sure do!
    Yes, I do see what you mean. Especially before Matty lost all the Survivor pounds. Who knows, maybe they are--Matty comes from an actor family--they could indeed be cousins.

why is Christina not getting to do the solo surgery

Can someone please find out for me who's playing the Asian couple? They both look extremely familiar and I couldn't find anything on imdb or tv.com. It's driving me crazy.
    Christina was left out of the solo surgery because of something that she fouled up a while back (I think it may have had something to do with helping Izzy cover up Izzy's cutting the el-vad wire.).
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I'm not sure who the man is, he does look familiar though. The woman is Rosalind Chao. I know her from Star Trek Next Generation and Deep Space Nine, also The Joy Luck Club.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Christina was not allowed to do the surgery because she knew that the interns were messing around doing stitches and stuff on themselves and she did not report them.

The Asian man was Tzi Ma. I recognized him as Consul Han from Rush Hour. Tzi Ma

I am so sick of Denny! (No offense to Jeffrey Dean Morgan - I still think you are smokin' hot!) I just don't see how they will explain this and I am ready for Izzy to either 1)stop being crazy or 2)leave the show. I actually think Katherine Heigl is a great actress; I am just sick to death of her cavorting with ghosts.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

The scene with the two sisters had me in tears, especially when the girl was yelling at Dr. Dixon. I truly hope that they don't make her head of cardio. She is very insensitive and rude.

I don't like the fact that Little Gray and Sloan hooked up.

I loved Christina's speech while Alex was doing the surgery. She was so right. They weren't only her interns. They were all of them, why shouldn't they all be punished. Meredith saw her sisters arms a few times and even asked her if she was a secret cutter
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread