+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I'm freaked out by this whole Denny thing. I mean, he's dead, right? Otherwise, she's macking with a ghost.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Did the hypochondriac who killed all of the good bacteria in her body remind anyone of an older version of Katie Bryce, the pageant queen with the aneurysm from the pilot? I couldn't figure it out all episode but I'm pretty sure that's who she reminded me of.

FORT Fogey

I absolutely LOVE the evolution of Mark Sloan. They have beautifully evolved him from the hot guy you just want to look at to the hot guy you want to look at, but has a really good heart, but not in wimpy boring McDreamy kind of way guy. He is hands down my favorite character on the show now ... and not just because he has the ability to come walking out of a bathroom wrapped in a towel ... although if the writers would like for him to do that again, I'm fine with it.

I didn't even miss Callie in the episode last night. The whole Denny thing is really beginning to creep me out. I hope they let us in on the whole reason he's there and not just have him vanish again because Izzy comes to her senses.
    Yup, with donuts!!

PLEASE OPEN YOUR MINDS petite_indigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3238624;
    I didn't even miss Callie in the episode last night. The whole Denny thing is really beginning to creep me out. I hope they let us in on the whole reason he's there and not just have him vanish again because Izzy comes to her senses.
    Agreed !!!! I'm so pissed they are taking her character in this direction. She had every right to be pissed with last season and the dead deer thing, and this seems to be no better. I understand hauntings, but " doing " the dead guy is were I put my foot down. So she's just never going to sleep in her room again ?
    squirrel please!!!!:nono

I was ok (not great, but ok) with the whole Denny thing when it was simply that he was following her around the hospital. I felt that the storyline was given closure when Izzie had Alex burn the sweater. Now, all I want to do is walk up to Shonda and just say "Really? Really?? You are really going to have Izzie Stevens do the nasty with a flippin' ghost??" Oy vey.

Anyways, I have to agree whole heartedly with Veruka. I am totally loving the progression of Mark Sloane. His character has really grown but not so much as to lose the charming original appeal that he brought to the show.

Ok Ok, the return of Denny Ghost is obviously a blatant attempt to get some ratings back, I just wonder if it's working?

(I certainly stay tuned for him , he's super hottttt.)

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3238624;
    Seconded!

Surprisingly, not all of the feedback about Izzy being with Denny again - is bad over on the Grey's (Grey Matter) board where the writer for each episodes discusses/vindicates their writing. Yes, there are a large number of complaints but last week there seemed to me more favorable comments.
    Just checked and this week Ha!!! - it is reversed (yay) there seems to be more people complaining about the crazy Izzy/Denny story. I don't know if I can wait out dragging it out 2 more episodes. I'll record and check back here to see how you all feel.

I'm off to start the Thanksgiving Holiday early - Have a Happy Turkey day all!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Fanatic

I like the Denny storyline. Would like it even more if they cut out Izzy I'll admit the like is all due to my huge Denny crush (can Jeffrey Dean Morgan make puppy dog eyes even hotter?!?) and since the writers have managed to keep me entertained since the very first episode I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the ride. And the Denny view. Then decide later if the trip was worth the price of admission.

What I'm not liking is Sadie or the interns. A secret operation? Seriously!?! And I loved Bailey's "I raised you right" speech. It's past time they started stepping up and teaching. You'd think one of them would wake up and realize it's not just how they perform, it's how their interns perform that'll impress their bosses. I'm just waiting for the storyline where they set their interns up to compete against each other.

And what's with the lack of George? C'mon, as much as I love Denny I'd give him up to see a George storyline. One that doesn't involve Lexie's whining (or Lexie at all).

+ Reply to Thread