+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by lookinout2;3235922;
    I agree with everyone's comments about tptb holding Izzie back. I tuned out for most of season 4 but did they ever do anything more with Izzie and her daughter. If I'm not mistaken, she came into the hospital once but I can't remember what happened after that. I thought by now they would've done more with that story.
    No, from what I remember her biological daughter refused to see her in that one episode. The adoptive parents asked their daughter, but she didn't want to have anything further to do with Izzy, other then help her live.

Why couldn't they have explored that story a little further????? Gee, so many directions they could have taken Izzy. Oh well!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm;3234655;
    Take her Denny--Take her with you. Sorry, but Izzy is annoying, boring, and her storylines really are crap now. Katherine was right to complain and turn down the Emmy nod, and no wonder she wants to leave... Not only that, but she looks terrible. Bloated. Bad hair. Just bad. Take her, Denny.
    I've been thinking the same thing, Katherine is not looking good these days -- thought the same thing, bad hair, bloated -- she is looking dowdy and much older than her age.

I heard today that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Denny is supposed to be around for three more episodes.
    So they have a bit of storybuilding to do to explain it.

FORT Fan

^^^ I heard that as well and Shonda says
    Click to see Spoiler:
    there's no brain tumor involved.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

great shes just crazy then lol
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Can someone tell me what the heck happened to Callie? I missed the first 30 minutes or so.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Premium Member

So let's see next episode Christina gets to pick who gets the solo surgery, will she still be pissed at Meredith and not give it to her.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3238350;
    Can someone tell me what the heck happened to Callie? I missed the first 30 minutes or so.
    She was assisting taking care of the male patient that was having epileptic-type seizures/anger and he punched her causing her to fall to the floor with a broken nose. Mark reset it for her.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3238354;
    So let's see next episode Christina gets to pick who gets the solo surgery, will she still be pissed at Meredith and not give it to her.
    I wonder if she has to give it to someone or if she can "give" it to herself? As for her still being pissed at Meredith, my guess is that she is and she gives it to Izzie.

Yeah, I am thinking she gives it to Alex.

I think they are making it pretty obvious that Callie is the doc who ends up with Mark.............. too obvious maybe?

+ Reply to Thread