+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Was Addison around when Denny was on GA? I can't see him going to PP. His presence would limit any crossing over for any of the other regulars from GA.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Good point... she must have been, as Denny died the night of the "prom", and that's when Meredith and Derek did it in the locker room or whatever after having been broken up (when she was dating the vet)...and I think Addison was already there, as in really there, not just dropping by to blow M and D out of the water.

Addie was definitely there when Denny died.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fan

Finally watched last week's episode. Hunt, I still need more time with him. I don't like him but I don't dislike him. I hope he'll get a good story so that I can warm up to him.

Was surprised about Hahn. I don't really care that she's gone but the whole situation should've been handled better by tptb.

Denny...I was never really a fan of Denny but I thought it was a great story. I would really like to see Denny rest. It's almost as if tptb feel that was the best story they've done and feel the need to fall back on it/the character whenever they get the chance. I really think it's time for Izzie to move on, especially if she's going to be w/ Alex. That dude has been through enough and it'd be nice to see him happy and have some peace for a short while.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

Quote Originally Posted by lookinout2;3233627;
    Finally watched last week's episode. Hunt, I still need more time with him. I don't like him but I don't dislike him. I hope he'll get a good story so that I can warm up to him.
    He just now got a permanent role status with the show... so somewhere about midseason we should start see his role picking up.

I still try to imagine what this role would have been like with Joshua Jackson in it. This was the character that he was supposed to play... until the writer's strike delayed it to the point where he wouldn't have been able to meet a prior commitment and he had to back out. I just can't picture he and Sandra Oh together... Kevin McKidd just seems to bring a bit more "rawr" to the role.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I cant agree more!

I will never stop thinkign of JJ as Charlie from The Mighty Ducks movies.. he will alsways be a little kid to me I hate to say. Either that or the guy in that Celb Poker game at the beginning of Ocean's 11 lol.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Loved tonight's episode - except for the very, very end!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I thought we would finally be free of Denny, ugh! I mean, I adore Jeffrey Dean Morgan - but I am ready for Izzy to move on. This was the opportunity to make that happen, and they passed on it.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

I'm disappointed in tonight's show. Which season was it the Meredith's mother died? I thought that was the worst season of GA so far. I would put tonight's show in that category. (yes, there were a few good moments - like Callie losing it, and Christina and Sloan helping her through it.)

Too many crazy people puts the show out of balance. You have more strange/weirdness then sanity going on and it is unsettling. I am not going to even list all the situations I am bothered by with tonight's show, but I will say - please let Denny RIP!!!!! As nice as it is to see him again, it is to creepy now - he is stalkerish and come on - she can touch him???? The only thing I can think is they must be setting the stage for a very crazy Izzie to depart the show. IMO, this was the worse GA show of this season, and I hope it is uphill from here on; gains some balance, and gets back on track, please!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Fan

So like I did last season, I think I'm going to have to stop watching Grey's for awhile. Aside from the Denny thing (which I'll get back to in a moment)

1. there are interns cutting themselves
    2. just having hahn disappear like that is sloppy. was not a fan of the character but the character was stronger than that and would've put up a fight
    3. Hunt clearly has some issues & he and Christina could be interesting but most couples on this show end up ruined which is why I'm not allowing myself to get excited for Sloan and Lexie
    4. Christina still refuses to teach
    5. The Chief, does he really have nothing else to do but feel guilty about Meredith & her mom or make Bailey do his job?
    6. And Bailey, sure would be nice if she could do something other than be Boss Lady
    7. George was seen once tonight. I could've sworn he was part of the main 5, the main 4 really when the show began but I guess that doesn't matter anymore.
    8. Meredith and Derek seem more like guest stars and...

9. Denny.....the writers made a choice in season 2 to kill him. They may regret it now but it's done, find a way to move on from there and build on that, not fall back on it. There's no smooth way out of this because clearly this all has to be happening in Izzie's head, which means she isn't stable. So yet again Alex has to deal with a crazy chic. Lovely.

If this is the love story Shonda wanted to tell, then she could've done so without hooking up Alex and Izzie before it happened. I really can't believe this is the same show I used to love so much. So now I'll go back to watching The Office & 30 Rock while recording Grey's and if I hear of something actually interesting happening maybe I'll press play and give the show a go again.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

Quote Originally Posted by lookinout2;3234218;
    So like I did last season, I think I'm going to have to stop watching Grey's for awhile. Aside from the Denny thing (which I'll get back to in a moment)

1. there are interns cutting themselves
    2. just having hahn disappear like that is sloppy. was not a fan of the character but the character was stronger than that and would've put up a fight
    3. Hunt clearly has some issues & he and Christina could be interesting but most couples on this show end up ruined which is why I'm not allowing myself to get excited for Sloan and Lexie
    4. Christina still refuses to teach
    5. The Chief, does he really have nothing else to do but feel guilty about Meredith & her mom or make Bailey do his job?
    6. And Bailey, sure would be nice if she could do something other than be Boss Lady
    7. George was seen once tonight. I could've sworn he was part of the main 5, the main 4 really when the show began but I guess that doesn't matter anymore.
    8. Meredith and Derek seem more like guest stars and...

9. Denny.....the writers made a choice in season 2 to kill him. They may regret it now but it's done, find a way to move on from there and build on that, not fall back on it. There's no smooth way out of this because clearly this all has to be happening in Izzie's head, which means she isn't stable. So yet again Alex has to deal with a crazy chic. Lovely.

If this is the love story Shonda wanted to tell, then she could've done so without hooking up Alex and Izzie before it happened. I really can't believe this is the same show I used to love so much. So now I'll go back to watching The Office & 30 Rock while recording Grey's and if I hear of something actually interesting happening maybe I'll press play and give the show a go again.
    This is what I mean.........especially disappointed with the Izzie being unstable. It does make me wonder if perhaps they are planning to get rid of her; if so, then why have Alex step in - he deserves better. We have already gone through Izzie being mentally unstable, I really don't want to go there again.

I am going to tell myself Shonda didn't right that (some guest writer must have done this) and next week will be better. (fingers crossed)

I did enjoy when Dr Dixen said she didn't like Seattle Grace as she left, I completely understand!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

+ Reply to Thread