+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Awww....I understand, but I don't agree about Denny/Izzie. I think it was a pretty effective way of showing that in order to become a truly quality surgeon Izzie was going to have to let go of the memories and guilt that she had regarding Denny.

Plus... any excuse to get Jeffrey Dean Morgan on screen is a good excuse.

And very, very interesting about Owen's sniffing. Hmmm... I'm going to have to pay attention to that. You're right, that would make sense.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3230781;
    Plus... any excuse to get Jeffrey Dean Morgan on screen is a good excuse.
    I concur!

At the end in the locker room when Denny showed up that one last time after Alex left my husband yelled "Go away Denney!" And I laughed "Nooooo DON'T go away!"
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Props to Realitychick for spotting the sniffing/nose rubbing so much. I was mildly aware of the mannerism but didn't connect it to the crazy mood swings. I wonder if the storyline will be connected to his leaving the service after everyone in his troupe was killed except for him?

As for Jeffrey Dean Morgan - I will accept any excuse to see him again.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Oh yes...... Jeffrey Dean Morgan I was thinking that Izzie needs move past Denny so that she can move forward with Alex.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick;3230778;
    Did anyone else notice how the new doctor Hunt? kept sniffing. There were two instances that the camera stayed on him long enough to create suspicion about possible cocaine use. THe comment made my the chief about him staying up for three straight days and the subtle rubbing/sniffing of the nose in almost every scene he was in. I think he is using coke. That makes sense with the not sleeping and mood changes.

Wow! Good catch!! Now I want to see the episode again. My mind was going toward bipolar disorder, but I couldn't really make it work; you have a really good point.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Jeffrey Dean Morgan - LOVE HIM!!!! Anybody get the feelings that TPTB really regret letting Denn'ys character die, because they love to bring him back...not that I have any problems with it.

As for Hunt, I think coke would be obvious..I'm guessing there's more of PTSD.

He reminds me very much of the 2 people I know with PTSD. So we'll see I guess.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules;3231022;
    Jeffrey Dean Morgan - LOVE HIM!!!! Anybody get the feelings that TPTB really regret letting Denn'ys character die, because they love to bring him back...not that I have any problems with it.
    Shonda Rhimes has spoken of how much she loves JDM. LOVES. So I wouldn't be surprised to see him pop up on Private Practice and any other tv show she writes in the future.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules;3231022;

As for Hunt, I think coke would be obvious..I'm guessing there's more of PTSD.
    It's been a long time since he was on in his recurring Denny role but as I remember it - Shonda had said they would have loved to have used him more but he had a prior committment. They had no choice but to kill him off.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Now that he's also been killed off on his Supernatural show, hope she can find a way, maybe on PP. The thing is, I loved the Denny character and him in it. Just him in a different role might not be quite as great.

+ Reply to Thread