+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I love Callie and am glad that Erika will be gone. That storyline just didn't work for me. Callie is a very sensual woman and it's clear when she's with Sloan, not so much with Hahn.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I guess I was expecting more from the reunion of Yang & Hunt last week, more fluff so to speak. Not the stabbing of pigs & the ignoring of Cristina. Now when I see him yelling & carrying on he pretty much turns into Charlie Brown's teacher and I don't hear a word he says. I will have to make a better effort to listen to what he is saying not how he is saying it.

Has anyone else read that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    there will be a multi-episode crossover with Private Practice and Grey's that will air during Feb sweeps?

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

I can't believe that a renowned surgeon like Erica would leave a hospital because of a broken heart. If anything, you'd think she'd throw her clout around to get Callie transferred out to a different hospital. When McDreamy and the nurse broke up, he was suggesting strongly that she move to a different rotation so they wouldn't work together. She didn't want to. But in real life--even with the threat of law suits--the hospital would've acquiesed to the wishes of a coveted surgeon over a nurse (no matter that the nurse may be right in principle). I know this is just a show, but...

And add me to the list of cry babies who was bawling when the elderly woman passed away. When her husband didn't want to honor her DNR request, I knew exactly how he felt. It's one thing knowing about a DNR when you think you won't need to follow it...it's another thing when you're faced with the consequences.

It was a good episode. Though I did want to slap Izzie around when she was too flustered to do her job in the operating room. I agree with Hahn. I would've fired her a LONG time ago. (Although on a dramatic level, I enjoy watching her on the show. She looked so pretty last night!)

canadian angel, I can totally see your spoiler happening. A lot of shows do that.

FORT Fogey

I didn't think Erica was leaving because of a broken heart. I thought she was leaving because she was disgusted that the hospital would cover up the wrongdoing of a doctor that led to suffering by her patient.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;3230493;
    (Although on a dramatic level, I enjoy watching her on the show. She looked so pretty last night!)

She did look pretty last night, but I had a problem getting past the thought of what her nasty cigarette breath must smell like while she's doing those close-up scenes. Yuck-o!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3230495;
    I didn't think Erica was leaving because of a broken heart. I thought she was leaving because she was disgusted that the hospital would cover up the wrongdoing of a doctor that led to suffering by her patient.
    Oh yeah. That. I completely forgot about that! But I still think that if she and Callie were together, she'd be less likely to leave.

About the cadavers and them eating lunch with the dead bodies etc. I'm totally grossed out by it but there's a certain breed that isn't bothered by it. When I was in college, some pre-med students were allowed to bring home dead animals to dissect in their dorm rooms. And they would do so and then eat their meals in the same room. I couldn't even walk past those rooms without gagging!!!!

Oh man what a tearjerker that was!
    But the robot patient, too too funny
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3230312;
    I love Callie and am glad that Erika will be gone. That storyline just didn't work for me. Callie is a very sensual woman and it's clear when she's with Sloan, not so much with Hahn.
    It didn't work for a lot of people, including the abc execs. I think that the general public never "warmed' up to Erica the way they did to Addison and executives decided to remove her.

Ausiello (now of Entertainment Weekly) has a small piece on it in the current issue.

I was neutral about Erica but I did think that her acting when she realized she was gay was very good.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Did anyone else notice how the new doctor Hunt? kept sniffing. There were two instances that the camera stayed on him long enough to create suspicion about possible cocaine use. THe comment made my the chief about him staying up for three straight days and the subtle rubbing/sniffing of the nose in almost every scene he was in. I think he is using coke. That makes sense with the not sleeping and mood changes. Just a thought. I love me some Denny... But I don't like how they used him in this episode. I felt it cheapened his "memory". Making Izzy act crazy is not how I imagined they would use the memory of Denny.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

+ Reply to Thread