+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3230023;
    Am I the only one who was totally sobbing with the old couple? Heck I'm still sobbing. My face is soaked with tears.
    I was too! They were so sweet together. And the way when he realised she was going and he kept pumping her chest just got me.

Count me in on the sobfest for the old couple. It has been a good week for that, lol.

Bailey never lets me down. I loved how she took over for the old guy so that he didn't have to be the one to stop - and then she kept watching him and saw that he still wasn't ready. She always connects with people in a way that matters, and is the only character that doesn't get caught up in silly drama.

Overall, I enjoyed tonight's episode and was not sorry to see Hahn go. I've never liked her; she is so blunt and unpleasant. Plus, Callie and Sloan are a great match. I love their ongoing flirtation and joking.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave;3230066;
    Overall, I enjoyed tonight's episode and was not sorry to see Hahn go. I've never liked her; she is so blunt and unpleasant. Plus, Callie and Sloan are a great match. I love their ongoing flirtation and joking.
    They did write Hahn off perfectly: she will be discussed as having quit her job and there will be an ongoing lawsuit, most likely.

And I've been wanting Callie and Sloan back together, too. I like their "friends first" type of physical relationship. It's a cool bond.. one that I think will serve them well.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3230023;
    Am I the only one who was totally sobbing with the old couple? Heck I'm still sobbing. My face is soaked with tears.
    They reminded me of the old couple from early season two... I think the episode is called Let It Be. Brings tears to my eyes every time. But yes, adorable couple.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The "old couple" storyline was pretty profound and touching. Very well done, writers and actors.

Really liked they way they had Bailey handle the situation with the situation of the cadavers not being treated with the highest respect/regard. I can't imagine somebody eating around cadavers. The smell, the visuals..........just NO.

Loved the teaching robot (or whatever they called it) scenes! O'Malley definitely demonstrated tenacity! My kind of doctor!

Really got a kick out of Sloan trying to seduce Christina, with zero success! Talk about a shock to his system and ego!!

Great show last night!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I loved Sloans attempts to seduce Christina too. My favorite part of that was the very end when Derek came home and Meredith and Christina were making fun of him for trying it. It was just great connections between all three of them done just right.

And I loved loved loved the development between Christina and the army doc. The way that each of them keep opening up to the other one, and then just walking away is fantastic!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;3230048;
    I was too! They were so sweet together. And the way when he realised she was going and he kept pumping her chest just got me.

OMG...That had me sobbing too. My heart broke for him. It was nice of Derek to step in when he saw Miranda couldn't do it either
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I was absolutely floored when Callie stood up for Izzie to Erica. Now I am wondering that with Erica gone what happens to the heart patient? Will he go with her (Hahn) or will the new cardio doc & Izzie take over for him? I feel like they have to let Izzie finish this in one capacity or another.

The relationship with Cristina & Owen really isn't getting me. I love her but something about him, maybe his army medic style, just doesn't fly with me. This is a hospital not a battle zone.

Add me to the group of people disgusted with the lack of respect shown to the cadavers and touched by the older couples love for one another.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by imajunkie2;3230273;

The relationship with Cristina & Owen really isn't getting me. I love her but something about him, maybe his army medic style, just doesn't fly with me. This is a hospital not a battle zone.
    His style is working for me ONLY because they've dropped little things in there to indicate that even he recognizes that he's no longer in a war zone and is working on fixing it. When he made the comment last week (I think) about how on the battlefield, you go to the guy who is dying last, but in the ER you goto that guy first, it drove it home. And the comments that he's made to Derek and Sloan, and then to Christina, about what he's experienced, what he's trying to get past, and how he knows that he needs to learn and adapt to his new surroundings gives the hint to me that he will evolve and change, but that the writers are being realistic enough to know it won't happen over night.

I agree, Veruka. He's a bastard with a heart right now. Plus I love what he did last night with confronting Christina and Alex about showing some respect to that patient instead of treating them like a competition. If done right, we're going to have a softening of both Owen and Christina to the point where they're going to be a formidable couple.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread