+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I'm kind of disappointed, it looks bad on them to discard the storyline just like that.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3229445;
    I'm kind of disappointed, it looks bad on them to discard the storyline just like that.
    Well, this wouldn't exactly be the first time...

I really wasn't a fan of the Callie/Hahn storyline nor cared much for the actress playing Hahn, however, I think once the show committed to the story they had an obligation to end it in a way that wasn't disrespectful to the viewers or the characters. I guess we'll have to see how it goes tonight but the break-up should have been given at least a couple of episodes to properly wrap-up.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Click to see Spoiler:
    I read a spoiler that said they don't really end it........the last time we see Hahn she is simply walking to her car! How lame is that?!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by imajunkie2;3229617;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I read a spoiler that said they don't really end it........the last time we see Hahn she is simply walking to her car! How lame is that?!
    Bummer! Apparently "someone" didn't like the chemistry....

I never liked the story line, just because the 2 didn't seem to have chemistry to me but I don't see why they have to end it this way. Couldn't they have just had Callie decide she wasn't ready for that type of releationship or something. Weird.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by march;3229790;
    I never liked the story line, just because the 2 didn't seem to have chemistry to me but I don't see why they have to end it this way. Couldn't they have just had Callie decide she wasn't ready for that type of releationship or something. Weird.
    I wonder if this is a compromise -- maybe the relationship will continue, we just won't see Hahn? So Callie can mention her, but we won't see her or them together?

Who is John Galt?

Personally, I did not like the whole Callie/Hahn relationship. There was absolutely no chemistry between them and very little emotional connection - more of a sexual bi-curious thing on both sides (particulary Callie whereas Hahn may be more of an actual bi-sexual or gay). Callie seems to have more sexual interest in Mark Sloan (and way more chemistry), but a bit more of an emotional connection to Hahn. It just didn't gel between them.

Now the budding relationship between Christina and the new ER doc (Kevin McKidd) - that's chemistry! Zowie!

Am I the only one who was totally sobbing with the old couple? Heck I'm still sobbing. My face is soaked with tears.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3230023;
    Am I the only one who was totally sobbing with the old couple? Heck I'm still sobbing. My face is soaked with tears.
    I was...
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

+ Reply to Thread