+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Well, I got the impression that a lot of it was that the sex with Callie was way way better than any Erica had had before, while Callie thought it was very good also, but not better than what she'd had with guys (e.g., Mark). I'm not sure if that just says that Erica had had lousy male lovers before or that Callie is bi and Erica is a lesbian...but frankly I think the former option is more likely. Erica is attributing it to the femaleness of Callie, but I think it's just that she hasn't had good sex with a guy, while she did with Callie. I say that because clearly Erica is being presented as someone who was attracted to guys before, which would also make her bi.
    Of course maybe some of it is that Erica is more fond of Callie than she has been of past lovers...but frankly it seems as though it was just the mechanics of sex. Whether you are lesbian, bi or straight (if we are going to put people in boxes) has more to do with who attracts you than who is better at the mechanics of sex. If it was just orgasm quality most women would be fine with staying at home with a high end vibrator.
    But, as a former glasses wearer, I did really like the analogy of the glasses--knew exactly what she meant!

I'm watching the first season on DVD and remembering just how good those early episodes were and why I got addicted in the first place. Such a change.

Posted on USA Today - could be considered a spoiler for some

Click to see Spoiler:
    Hahn gets the heave-ho on 'Grey's'

Llsmithxlarge Here's a shocker: Dr. Erica Hahn (Brooke Smith) is walking out the doors of Seattle Grace, seemingly forever on Grey's Anatomy this Thursday. Smith sat down with Entertainment Weekly to say she was just as surprised as anyone that her recently outed lesbian character was being removed from the show.

"I was very excited when they told me that Erica and Callie were going to have this relationship. And I really hoped we were going to show what happens when two women fall in love and that they were going to treat it like any heterosexual couple on TV."
    Don't let your stinky cheese in a suitcase become your big fork and spoon. - Marie Romano

Premium Member

Click to see Spoiler:
    I guess Hahn's out in this week's episode, just goes out to her car and that's it and the new cardiac doc starts next week. Wow kinda of a shocker, but from what I heard ABC put the kibosh on the Hahn/Callie thing, they wanted it gone. Well its on a Disney network.

To add to that, I read over at Kristen E!Online, that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the bisexual character from Meredith's past will not longer be such.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I can't imagine how they are going to write Hahn out...they just got them past the "it was more better for me than you" issue and the "I cheated with a guy" issue from what you could see at the end. So it can't be that her feelings are hurt and she has to leave SB to avoid seeing Callie's face.
    So then Callie will just go back to guys?
    Maybe they kill Hahn?
    So no ABC show will have gay characters anymore? The family values people are already upset with Disney because they give partners health benefits (at Disneyland)---so I kind of thought Disney was more stand up than that.
    Wonder how this is making "George" feel.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Apparently, they're not going to resolve it in a very good way at all. I guess it's pretty abrupt and there's no real goodbye for Hahn.

FORT Fogey

bummer is all i got to say. what a shock.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I hate to say I am kind of glad..
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3229166;
    I hate to say I am kind of glad..
    Me too. I'm not liking the whole story itself, it just didn't click.

+ Reply to Thread