+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by angelwings;3223472;
    I was of the same thinking when I posted earlier. Last season I didn't see an attraction between the two, Hahn had a crush on Callie but Callie really didn't take an interest in Hahn that way, it was more like 'what the hell, I'll give it try'. I find it uncomfortable watching them, I'd go along with the story line if they seemed into each other, I don't see it.
    That's how I saw them last season too. I knew that Hahn had a crush on Callie but Callie didn't show any interest in her whatsoever. I'm also uncomfortable watching their scenes. It seems so forced and fake here... like Callie was so distressed by the whole George thing that she just wants attention from anyone who will give it to her. Or better yet, the writer's wanted to stay on top of their game and needed a new, juicy storyline to add to the mix, even if it made absolutely no sense.

And sorry, I'm new here and didn't have time to read through all 500 pages () so this may have been mentioned before, but has anyone else wondered why Derek even wants to be with Meredith? Sure she's pretty and smart, but that girls whinier than anyone... EVER. She's always miserable and moping around, pushing people away and then sucking them back in before pushing them away again and pouting some more. Why would anyone want to deal with that?!
    Last edited by troobabiee7; 10-27-2008 at 03:11 PM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

People have definitely had it with Mer's whininess...of course some of them have had it with Derek as well, so that makes them a good match!

I actually like the Hahn/Torres relationship, I thought it was just going to be a stunt at first but they're actually sticking with the relationship. It freaks me out a little though as Hahn looks almost identical to someone I know in real life and I can't help but think of my friend when Hahn is on screen o_O.

Lol @ Lexipedia and "5 Second Rule, 5 SECOND RULE!!".

I doubt this will be popular but I am completely uninterested in the Izzie/Alex relationship, I honestly think Izzie could do better.

And I'm so glad Lexie ripped George a new one. I really dislike George .

Quote Originally Posted by Carbuncle;3225143;
    It freaks me out a little though as Hahn looks almost identical to someone I know in real life and I can't help but think of my friend when Hahn is on screen o_O.
    ME TOO! It is downright spooky. Usually I'll say 'oh that reminds me of so and so.' With Hahn I can't stop saying 'she looks JUST LIKE (friend)' and that is all I focus on.
    Wag more, bark less

Oh my..... in the first two minutes you can tell that Hahn has fallen for Callie FAR FAR more than Callie has fallen for her. How sad.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

She gave me the impression that this was her first lesbian relationship, i think that's why Calliope stormed off.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3226136;
    She gave me the impression that this was her first lesbian relationship, i think that's why Calliope stormed off.
    They both acknowledged that it was each of their first lesbian relationship either last week or the week before. Callie freaked at Erica's speech and accompanying tears, and that's why she ran. Too much, too fast.

FORT Fogey

Exactly. It was the classic one falls harder faster than the other, expresses it too soon, and scares the other one off.

And that WAS pretty scarey. Poor girls.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

On a different note & maybe it has already been discussed here. Does anyone else get the feeling that the Chief is really Merideth's biological father?

It just struck me as strange that all of a sudden she finds her Mother's diaries & that Anatomy Jane doll. Plus she mentioned to the Chief that he could not look her in the eyes. I am beginning to wonder if he was the Baby Daddy.

+ Reply to Thread