+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3222527;
    They did that reveal BRILLANTLY! You just knew that Christina was going to find someone at the bar. For a second there, with Joe as the only one left, I was sitting there thinking "wait a minute ... Joe is gay ... he's got a partner ... don't the writers remember???" And then wham! Army guy!!!!!
    hahahaha! I had the same thought process!
    I can't wait till next week!
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

yay McArmy!!

Favorite line of the night.... "interns, the other white meat"

I love this show - I tend to pick it apart, but it really is entertaining and has a bit of everything.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3222527;
    They did that reveal BRILLANTLY! You just knew that Christina was going to find someone at the bar. For a second there, with Joe as the only one left, I was sitting there thinking "wait a minute ... Joe is gay ... he's got a partner ... don't the writers remember???" And then wham! Army guy!!!!!
    I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING! Even Joe looked a little scared at first! This should be good. Not sure what the previews were indicating though, with Shepherd accusing hot Army doc of maiming a patient!

Okay just a few things...
    #1: I found Callie asking Sloan to show her how to "satisfy" Erica was downright disgusting. COME ON!!! This whole relationship between Hahn and Callie is just turning into one big joke. I half-expected Hahn to walk in and catch Callie and Sloan mid-lesson. I am getting more and more turned off by that whole thing.
    #2: I totally agree that Merideth should've gotten some kind of recognition for her part in that trial with Derek.
    #3: Lexie, Lexie Lexie! Don't you know that men are NOT mind-readers? If you really liked him, why not just get up the nerve to just come right out and tell him! And stop whining that he didn't pick you as one of his interns even though you "helped him study."
    And finally #4: Alex and Izzie. About d*** time!!! Izzie telling him to choose which "Alex" he was going to be and then that kiss at the end. FINALLY! God, I've been waiting for that since season 1. Okay rant over.
    That whole "domino" surgery thing, was that an exception to the typical rule that usually you're not supposed to meet or know your donor (unless it's a family member)?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Errr, exactly what did Mark do for Calliope?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3222567;
    Okay just a few things...
    #1: I found Callie asking Sloan to show her how to "satisfy" Erica was downright disgusting. COME ON!!! This whole relationship between Hahn and Callie is just turning into one big joke. I half-expected Hahn to walk in and catch Callie and Sloan mid-lesson. I am getting more and more turned off by that whole thing.
    #2: I totally agree that Merideth should've gotten some kind of recognition for her part in that trial with Derek.
    #3: Lexie, Lexie Lexie! Don't you know that men are NOT mind-readers? If you really liked him, why not just get up the nerve to just come right out and tell him! And stop whining that he didn't pick you as one of his interns even though you "helped him study."
    And finally #4: Alex and Izzie. About d*** time!!! Izzie telling him to choose which "Alex" he was going to be and then that kiss at the end. FINALLY! God, I've been waiting for that since season 1. Okay rant over.
    That whole "domino" surgery thing, was that an exception to the typical rule that usually you're not supposed to meet or know your donor (unless it's a family member)?
    thank you for summing up my thoughts.

what callie and mark did, would that be considered cheating on callie's part, or does she get a pass because it was done to benefit Erica?
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

Not sure about the cheating thing. I think it would be considered cheating.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3222574;
    Errr, exactly what did Mark do for Calliope?
    I'll answer this one in a PM, k?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I really don't like the route they are taking the Erica/Callie relationship. Hopefully that will just go away.

Derek should have given some kind of recognition to Meredith. It was her idea and she was his right hand man.

Loved when Izzie told Alex to pick which Alex he wanted to be.

Lexi finally telling George to go screw. My only problem is that George should have spoke up and said that he didn't choose his interns, the chief did.

Revealing McArmy at the end was brilliant. Love the fact that Cristina will have a love interest.

And the son crying at his father's bedside had me crying. No matter what or how you feel, he is still your father.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

I started out really liking the Callie / Hahn storyline. Now, I'm kind of mixed on it. I liked it, because I really enjoyed the akwardness of it. To me, it was very real to the start of a relationship whether its between two women, two men, or a man and a woman. It was much more real to me than the standard "We worked together yesterday, we're madly in love and totally in sync today" that we normally get on Grey's and other shows. Added to that with Callie and Hahn, I've found the "I never thought I'd be attracted to a woman, but I'm drawn to you" aspect endearing. But last night, it just felt more forced. It felt more like the writers were going for a "ooh! Look at us, we've got two women in a love scene, we're racy!" reaction instead of a geunine storyline. it realy took away from it for me. that said, I found the scenes between Callie and Sloan talking about it HILARIOUS!!!!

I also have to say I wasnt' terribly sympathetic towards Meredith for having her name left out. Isn't that rather normal? Derek is the accomplished surgeon. We all know that when research advances are made, there are supporting staff invovled in the process, but they don't get the credit. For Meredith to be surprised by that seemed false to me. Sure I can understand her being a little bothered by the fact that she was there, but Derek was getting all the accolades - but not to the extent that the writers were trying to push me to think

+ Reply to Thread