+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree713Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fogey

Re: Grey's Anatomy

What a great episode. I may save it because between the wild west, dermapod, and south of the border, I was in a happy place.

A little OT but I caught a little of "Silence of the Lambs" this weekend and laughed when I saw that the actress who plays Hahn was the girl in the well. Made the movie a little less creepy to me now .

Loved the Dermatology scenes. I like how they're taking things with Callie and Hahn, with the uncertainty of how they feel and them talking about it (loved the south of the border and northern mountains comments . But it seems like Hahn is way more into it then Callie though.

I've warmed up to George this season, especially since he seems more confident now and not whiny anymore. So happy he passed his test. I wonder if he'll ever notice that Lexie's in love with him because I think they'd make a good couple.

I'm about over Alex and his attitude. Yeah, he halfway apologized at the end but that seems to be par for the course with him. And it's about time Izzie stood up for herself. I might actually begin to like her if she keeps it up.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan
    A little OT but I caught a little of "Silence of the Lambs" this weekend and laughed when I saw that the actress who plays Hahn was the girl in the well.
    Seriously? Seriously! I never would've recognized her.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3219832;
    Seriously? Seriously! I never would've recognized her.
    I knew that it was her... but I can't forget that she was hte Crazy ex of Nancy's second DEA hubby on Weeds.. and thats who I see when Hahn is on the screen.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Hahn's always played tough as nails women. Even when she was a medical examiner on Crossing Jordan.

Who is John Galt?

This show just keeps disappointing me. I loved the first season, hated the second season (Izzy and George - oh hell no!), this season is just mediocre. I hate the whining and if I was sick and in the hospital with doctors like these, I'd beat a retreat as fast as I could. By the way, I am stupified by the potential lesbian relationship of the two female doctors - what! It is hard for me to believe that neither one of them has ever had either a relationship with another female or has been attracted to one. You don't just wake up one day, see another woman, and say "wow I'd like to do her".

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3220561;
    By the way, I am stupified by the potential lesbian relationship of the two female doctors - what! It is hard for me to believe that neither one of them has ever had either a relationship with another female or has been attracted to one. You don't just wake up one day, see another woman, and say "wow I'd like to do her".
    well, we all have to start somewhere? *laugh*
    And they have been easing into it rather slowely IMO
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3220444;
    I knew that it was her... but I can't forget that she was hte Crazy ex of Nancy's second DEA hubby on Weeds.. and thats who I see when Hahn is on the screen.
    I'd forgotten that Hahn was on Weeds. I miss that show. I don't have Showtime anymore and it kills me.

So far, I'm liking this season much more than last and the 2nd half of season 3. However, I think one, maybe two more seasons, and then Seattle Grace needs to close it doors. And when is Mark going to a decent story of his own?
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3220561;
    This show just keeps disappointing me. I loved the first season, hated the second season (Izzy and George - oh hell no!), this season is just mediocre. I hate the whining and if I was sick and in the hospital with doctors like these, I'd beat a retreat as fast as I could. By the way, I am stupified by the potential lesbian relationship of the two female doctors - what! It is hard for me to believe that neither one of them has ever had either a relationship with another female or has been attracted to one. You don't just wake up one day, see another woman, and say "wow I'd like to do her".
    Thats the way hospitals are.. Nurses... Interns.. etc. They ALL whine they all have issues. I think its spot on at times. Sad but true
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Love Christina's new nickname for Lexi - "Lexipedia".
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread