+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I fell asleep.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Amy Lee... I might as well have. This episode was boring. Boring. More of Meredith's forced "I'm happy ergo I'm healed" lies.. more Alex and Izzy conflict (although not much), and ... nothing. The only minorly interesting part was the younger Grey having a photographic memory and suggesting a cure for the gentleman with the 7 year pain, and the respect that gained her from Sloan.

I liked last week.... this week disappointed me greatly.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Didn't they get flooded in this episode? I actually wanted to see that.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Yes there was a flood due to a plumbing leak that the chief (whatever-his-name-is) kept saying he had under control. The ceiling opened up over a surgery in progress but luckily, they covered the open body in time. I REALLY CAN'T STAND Callie. I know she's p.o'd at Izzie because of George but, seriously, is there any reason to act so juvenile about it? She's being such a witch. Hey, so can we say that this whole mess with George and Izzy, made her turn to...umm...Hahn? George made her gay. Sorry. No disrespect or offense intended. It's just I have a friend who's gay and we joke all the time about how his ex-girlfriend made him that way.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Last night was boring for me. It didn't keep my attention at all. I was happy to see that the Chief stayed around so George could take his test after helping him all day.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

I know this is a show, but I have a really difficult time believing that the Chief of a major hospital would be handling these plumbing issues. He would designate it to someone who was qualified to assess this damage. His call (finally) on getting patients to another hospital--that was his job. But all that other stuff. Ugh. About Callie and Izzy...I didn't remember what she did last night that was so juvenile to Izzy...but if someone slept with my husband, I wouldn't give her the time of day. I think Callie's been pretty good about it. About Derek, I think he should've made it a cavaet that they live together--without roommates--BEFORE he moved into Mer's house. To do it afterwards is just odd. Also, I don't know why they feel they have to live together. Gees, let her work her issues out and build that house he had always wanted to build and then just live in it. If she moves in with him, great. If they want to move into something else, he can always sell it and buy something else. But I don't see a surgeon like him moving back into a dorm-like situation.

Last night's episode was pretty much a snooze fest for me too.
    I also don't remember Callie doing or saying anything out of line to Izzy, or anything at all
    Maybe I missed it?
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3215567;
    Last night's episode was pretty much a snooze fest for me too.
    I also don't remember Callie doing or saying anything out of line to Izzy, or anything at all
    Maybe I missed it?
    Looks like we all slept through it, eh?? But I'm thinking it was probably in that final scene where Izzy met Christina and Callie in the bar and Christina told her that she had taken the apartment (which, by the way, I thought was extremely rude of Christina!)??
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

It wasn't just that Christina had taken the apartment but that she moved Callie in with her and the look that Callie gave Izzy as if to say "I won." Like she was bragging or something.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Well, I couldn't see Cristina and Izzie as room mates. I thought it was kind of funny that Cristina didn't even imagine that Izzie was asking her to move in with her.
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

+ Reply to Thread