+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3206471;
    Oh yeah! the never melting ice spear! that Was annoying. I didn't even remember to mention that.

Did anyone else blurt out "HEY! its Hook Lady!" (from Boston public) when the cheating woman got out of the limo.
    Sorry if it was mentioned, I'm scanning quickly before I run an errand for work *teehee*

Also "McArmy" How funny! I was wondering if he would get a nickname
    LOL it was all I could think of I dont know the actor.. and couldnt remember his name on the show... and heck, it fit lol
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

So I just got around to watching the premiere, and as a person who used to be obsessed with Grey's (and I mean OBSESSED), I was a bit disappointed. There was so much going on that none of the characters got enough time devoted to them. I just felt confused throughout the whole thing. But I'm hopeful that everything will become clearer in the next few episodes, and that this episode was just to set it all up, if that makes sense.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3206537;
    Kevin McKidd will always be Lucius Vorenus to me.
    Me too! I still miss that show.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Premium Member

I just realized something I watched Made of Honor this weekend on DVD with Patrick Dempsey, and Kevin McKidd was the guy that Dempsey's character had to fight with to get the girl. Small world LOL. Love McArmy and Christina BTW, hope he stays he seems to be someone that won't take Christina's BS either.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

OK, it's now official. These "Mc" names make me "McSick"!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The whole scene with Christina getting stabbed with the icicle was all over the tv this weekend on shows like The Soup and other entertainment fun shows! It made me laugh each time I saw it again!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I'd love to see "The Soup's" take on it. They'd definitely make me laugh. It was pretty ridiculous.

But, it can actually happen

death by skyscraper icicle
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

Wouldn't a hospital keep those icicles cleared from doorways, etc. to avoid things like that?
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fanatic

I was knock out cold but a sheet of ice that fell off the side of a building, couldn't move my arms for days.

The building added external heaters to avoid that happening again. Any hospital would have cleared the icicles.

But anything involving Yang in discomfort makesfor some great comedy so I enjoyed it. Especially with army guy.

+ Reply to Thread