+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree757Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

And no one did anything to help clean out the gross icicle water from inside Christina. That was really weird.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Kinda normal however.. untill you know what its hitting.. and blocking you can't remove an object all willy nilly.. The only problem I had was that it never melted.
    Last edited by FireWoman; 09-26-2008 at 03:46 PM.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

The actor was Cliff De Young. He was in a lot of stuff back in the 70's. I remember him from the movie Sunshine, which I barely remember, but remember it was sweet.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

The other husband who had the vocal cord damage is famous to. John Getz. I only know him from some random TV guest spots from, Murder She Wrote to a bunch of tv movies of the week. But I do remember him from 'Don't Tell Mom the Babysitters Dead'. He was a schmuck in it.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick;3206043;
    I am pretty sure that was Kathy Baker. She was in that TV show Picket Fences and was also in Edward Scissorhands. She was that "sexy" neighbor that always was all up on Johnny Depp.
    That's who she was. I couldn't think of the actress's name. TY. I remember that in Edward Scissorhands. Wow! I never even realized that was her.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I liked the new Doc with Christina also - that is much more of a good match for her. Someone she can truly be her self with, I like him and I like the romance!
    I loved seeing Kathy Baker, Mariette Hartley ( I loved those commercials she did with James Garner a hundred years ago) and John Getz was great! It was a good show, maybe a little longer then I needed but enjoyable.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I hope the Army doctor's commitment to the military is almost up because if Shonda wants him on the show, it wouldn't be realistic for him to just leave the army whenever he decides just to work for Seattle Grace. Even nowadays getting injured isn't a guarantee you'll get released from duty.

When the chief was ragging on everyone for getting "old" with their learning, did he forgot Meredith and Derricks ground-breaking tumor trials, where they insert a virus to kill the tumor? Yeah, they lost a few people but the last person was a success. And the whole thing was Meredith's idea.

It was nice to see a softer side to Hahn though. I thought at the end Christina would realize she's not teaching her interns the same way she was upset about Hahn not teaching her but she never did call them back in to teach them how to read her x-ray.

And I'm getting a bit sick of the mean/sweet Alex storyline. Yeah, we get it. He's a tortured soul, hard upbringing, yada yada yada. It's time to move on. If Shonda wants him to be perpetually torn between his dark and good side then quit dragging Izzie into the storyline. As much as I don't like her character, I hate to see her constantly used as his doormat.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Oh yeah! the never melting ice spear! that Was annoying. I didn't even remember to mention that.

Did anyone else blurt out "HEY! its Hook Lady!" (from Boston public) when the cheating woman got out of the limo.
    Sorry if it was mentioned, I'm scanning quickly before I run an errand for work *teehee*

Also "McArmy" How funny! I was wondering if he would get a nickname
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kevin McKidd will always be Lucius Vorenus to me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3205936;
    I believe that he is.... I've seen pictures of him cleaned up and in a white doctor's coat. I love how he brought some life back to Christina.
    Amen to that.

Loved tonight's episode. The Callie/Hahn storyline was nearly not as well developed as I would have like it to be...It's not totallybelievable to me so I would have liked some convincing.

When Rose told Derek she was kidding about being pregnant, his eyes almost popped out of his head, I was ROTFL. I don't think she went "Fatal Attaraction." He told her he was done with Meredith and Rose believed him. Too bad I liked Rose for him, however they'd be happy and that would be the end of the series.

I loved seeing Denny. Anybody else get the feeling that the producers REALLY regret having him die? Great storyline YES, but he is so watchable.

+ Reply to Thread