+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I loved the interactions between the Army guy and Christina! That was some sexual tension right there
    Callie and Haan(?) not so much.
    Callie's freezing up at the *ahem* freezing, so Han could step in and save her was forced.

I thought the way Sloane was treating George in the O.R. was cute. Mean, but cute.

Rose was a complete crazy woman here, what a total change from her former self. It was ugly and childish and I hope after her transfer we don't see her any more.

Whatelsewhatelse... Oh yeah

DENNY!!
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3205953;
    I loved the interactions between the Army guy and Christina! That was some sexual tension right there
    Callie and Haan(?) not so much.
    Callie's freezing up at the *ahem* freezing, so Han could step in and save her was forced.

I thought the way Sloane was treating George in the O.R. was cute. Mean, but cute.

Rose was a complete crazy woman here, what a total change from her former self. It was ugly and childish and I hope after her transfer we don't see her any more.

Whatelsewhatelse... Oh yeah

DENNY!!
    I think that was the worst part of this whole show.. that was something that would never happen and was so badly scripted it was funny. I expect more from this show.

I too loved the interactions with McArmy and Yang.. i read/heard somewhere the phrase, "hes the Yin to her Yang".. and yeah it fits. I like the new blood.
    I also like how Hann warmed up in the end.. she some how felt more human this season.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Anyone knows what that actresses name is with the red hair who said only a plastic surgeon touches her face?

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Bernadette Peters
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

This was a "classic" type Grey's for me. Loved everything but the Hahn/Torres story. I hope they leave Lexie & George as friends. I was glad the McDreamy thing was a dream, but happier that Rose isn't actually pregnant. While unprofessional and bordering on psycho, I loved Rose's little outbursts in the OR and her "I'm carrying your child" thing. Not that anyone would do such a thing, but still made me laugh.

Loved seeing Cristina have some spark back. McArmyDude was cute. I thought Bernadette Peters and Kathy Baker did a really great job and it tied back into Mer and her wacky thinking.

All in all a great show (Cristina screaming shut up at Mer was hilarious). I actually didn't like that they brought a quick Denny sighting back because it just was a weird metaphor (one I still don't fully get), but I still love looking at him!

Now it's not on for 2 weeks and that annoys me.

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3205971;
    Bernadette Peters
    She reminded me so much of Kate Winslet last night.

For some reason, that icicle cracked me up so much. It barely looked like an icicle.

Okay. Bernadette was the one with the cut on the face (who IMO is one of the best actresses of her time), Mariette Hartley (I think) was the one who's memory kept resetting every 30 seconds (I loved Alex in the CT room. "You're on a spaceship. You're going to the moon. Enjoy the ride.") But the other woman looked familiar, too. Anyone know who she was? (The one who had an affair with BP's husband, Michael).
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3206041;
    Okay. Bernadette was the one with the cut on the face (who IMO is one of the best actresses of her time), Mariette Hartley (I think) was the one who's memory kept resetting every 30 seconds (I loved Alex in the CT room. "You're on a spaceship. You're going to the moon. Enjoy the ride.") But the other woman looked familiar, too. Anyone know who she was? (The one who had an affair with BP's husband, Michael).
    I am pretty sure that was Kathy Baker. She was in that TV show Picket Fences and was also in Edward Scissorhands. She was that "sexy" neighbor that always was all up on Johnny Depp.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick;3206043;
    I am pretty sure that was Kathy Baker. She was in that TV show Picket Fences and was also in Edward Scissorhands. She was that "sexy" neighbor that always was all up on Johnny Depp.
    You are absolutely correct. And the guy that played HER husband is a pretty visible actor, too... but I can't recall his name at the moment.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3205910;
    If Kevin McKidd sticks around, I might start watching this show again! He is SO sexy.
    Kevin came definitely came across as sexy last night, which I found to be a change from his lack of sexiness in "Rome". Putting him next to Ray Stevenson in "Rome" did not help his sexiness at all. Now I want Ray Stevenson to show up on Grey's. They are good on screen together!

And that STUPID icicle......it took forever for it to change size. How ridiculous was that??

Loved seeing Mer and Christina as old women! Too cute!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread