+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I saw a preview where
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Derek is being worked on after an accident and they can't revive him!
    Someone please tell me that this is just a dream that Mer is having?! I can't imagine them doing that.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Newbie

Many people said that Grey's getting worst since season 3 but to me.i think this show is still good but just that the drama is getting predictable .
    besides someone having accident and not dead or someone having baby and someone break up and marriage and someone doing useless scene .there's nothing that really attrack anymore !
    i wish they could like add more spice into this show

Premium Member

I have been watching the Sneak Peeks of Ep 1 of season 5 Dream a Little Dream of Me on ABC.com. Looks to be a great eppy, and I hope some of things are actual dreams and not reality.

Premium Member

Spoilers for future episode
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Derek is definitely alive I have seen spoiler pics of the third episode Here Comes The Flood-he has moved in with Meredith and is trying to get the rest of her roomies to move out. . Yay. George retakes his residency test, Izzie and Alex are an item and Christina seems to take a shine to a new doctor.

I watched the last ep of last season this past Thurs since I didnt have anything else to watch, and I got hooked. I saw my library had season one, so I checked it out. Me and the hubby had a GA weekend! And like I said, now I am hooked! Ive gotta get the other seasons and catch up on them!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar

Ok i watch the heck outta this show.. and for the life of me... can't remember what happened to Ava.. how did they leave her and Alex in the end?
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3202725;
    Ok i watch the heck outta this show.. and for the life of me... can't remember what happened to Ava.. how did they leave her and Alex in the end?
    Ava cut herself and Alex took her to the hospital where it was discovered her husband had taken her child and left her months ago. Izzie demanded that Ava see a psych because she has disassociative disorder (she can't recognize herself in her new face), finally Alex agreed and then sent Ava away to a mental facility.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay;3202562;
    I watched the last ep of last season this past Thurs since I didnt have anything else to watch, and I got hooked. I saw my library had season one, so I checked it out. Me and the hubby had a GA weekend! And like I said, now I am hooked! Ive gotta get the other seasons and catch up on them!
    My friend (also an Amy) convinced me to do this, so I got all of the seasons on Netflix last year and watched them all. I was a junkie for awhile Then I watched last season weekly and I hated watching it like that - I hated having to wait a week!

Looking forward to Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay;3202562;
    The second season is SO addictive. When I got that one, I literally came home and watched all night for three or four straight days. I couldn't put it down.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3202747;
    Ava cut herself and Alex took her to the hospital where it was discovered her husband had taken her child and left her months ago. Izzie demanded that Ava see a psych because she has disassociative disorder (she can't recognize herself in her new face), finally Alex agreed and then sent Ava away to a mental facility.
    Thanks
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread