+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 736 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146546 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 7353
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

  1. #451
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    I don't think we can tell if her comments were embellished or not as when he asked what she would like him to tell her fiancee he leaned in and we weren't able to hear any of the words. I could imagine comments like that coming from her.
    Thank, JLuvs. I couldn't remember what she had said to him (and now I know why..heh), but all I knew is that I hadn't heard what Derek told Danny before. And with how difficult it was for him to say it... it made me wonder, too. I loved it.... very touching moment.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

  2. #452
    FORT Fogey PGM35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Round Rock, TX
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,454
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby

    I believe they were married 7 years.

    I think it was 11 b/c of his 11 xmas', 11 thanksgivings speech.

  3. #453
    CCL
    CCL is offline
    Climbing Solsbury Hill CCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,655
    Quote Originally Posted by PGM35
    I think it was 11 b/c of his 11 xmas', 11 thanksgivings speech.
    He could have been counting the Thanksgivings etc from when they were dating.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

  4. #454
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15
    By any chance would anyone have this ep available to burn to a CD or DVD?
    The show was moved to 1135pm b/c of the New England Patriots game..then the game must have run long because Tivo got 21 minutes of local news THEN 38 minutes of GA before ending the episode @ 59 mins. I'd be happy to return 3 new blank DVD's for a burned copy.....

    My wife is pretty pissed @ Tivo...she really loves Grey's !



    Thanks
    David

  5. #455
    FORT Fogey PGM35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Round Rock, TX
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,454
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    He could have been counting the Thanksgivings etc from when they were dating.
    True - I can't remember if he said they had been married for 11 years or together for 11 years.

  6. #456
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    15,826
    I thought I heard him say "I've been married for 11 years. Addison is my family."

    Personally, I don't think it was Meredith's responsibility to ask if he was married. I agree with whoever said she shouldn't have had to ask. He should have told her the next day instead of trying to convince her to go out with him again. It was also inappropriate for Meredith to keep seeing him once she found out he was her attending.

  7. #457
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963
    Quote Originally Posted by banshee
    By any chance would anyone have this ep available to burn to a CD or DVD?
    The show was moved to 1135pm b/c of the New England Patriots game..then the game must have run long because Tivo got 21 minutes of local news THEN 38 minutes of GA before ending the episode @ 59 mins. I'd be happy to return 3 new blank DVD's for a burned copy.....

    My wife is pretty pissed @ Tivo...she really loves Grey's !



    Thanks
    David
    David..... you need to set Tivo to record the show title, not the time period. If you set it to record the show it will record it in its entirety whenever it airs.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

  8. #458
    Premium Member NYGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    I thought I heard him say "I've been married for 11 years. Addison is my family."
    Dr. Shepherd said, “Addison has been my family for 11 years”. The question is when did they meet and marry? If they met in college or med school that would mean they'd been together for about 13 – 14 years.

  9. #459
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    1,868
    Fantastic episode. And Yes! He picked the wife. Because I was really afraid this show was going to turn into some wishy washy mushy couples show and I would much rather it be in the realm of a St. Elsewhere.

  10. #460
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,811
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    Personally, I don't think it was Meredith's responsibility to ask if he was married. I agree with whoever said she shouldn't have had to ask. He should have told her the next day instead of trying to convince her to go out with him again. It was also inappropriate for Meredith to keep seeing him once she found out he was her attending.
    Marleybone, I'm not picking at you or anyone else. I'm just amazed at how many people prefer to dwell in the land of "should have" and "could have" rather than dealing with what is. I think a sure sign of maturity is taking personal responsibility for what situations you may get yourself into. You can't trust anybody to look out for you as well as you can. Everybody has to make their own decisions. McWishyWashy made his (not to disclose); Meredith made hers (not to ask); there was unnecessary pain all around.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.