+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Does anyone know when this will be coming back? I am so excited.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

September 25th, I think.

Premium Member

September 25th Grey's returns with a two hour episode. Yippee can't wait, hopefully no more MerDer drama in the near future. Although I have heard some rumours that Katherine Heigl's character Izzie might have a brain tumour. (well that's what she gets when she says the writing sucks. )

Not sure if anyone else saw a preview for the new season... I saw it tonight while watching 'Catch Me if You Can'. Looks as if we have a car accident involving Derrick I believe and Rose says she is pregnant. Crazy stuff. So I am thinking the way the last season ended with Derrick saying he would be right back... he goes to speak with Rose and finds out she is pregnant and then gets in a wreck? Guess we will see in a few weeks.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick;3191485;
    Not sure if anyone else saw a preview for the new season... I saw it tonight while watching 'Catch Me if You Can'. Looks as if we have a car accident involving Derrick I believe and Rose says she is pregnant. Crazy stuff. So I am thinking the way the last season ended with Derrick saying he would be right back... he goes to speak with Rose and finds out she is pregnant and then gets in a wreck? Guess we will see in a few weeks.
    I knew something was going to happen... Of course, it wouldn't be Grey's if nothing happened to get in their way
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

Quote Originally Posted by sukee;3191489;
    I knew something was going to happen... Of course, it wouldn't be Grey's if nothing happened to get in their way
    SO true, the surprise would've been if NOTHING got in the way of Mer and Derrick getting together. Does anyone know when the first epi of the new season will air? I hope I'll be able to see it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3191744;
    SO true, the surprise would've been if NOTHING got in the way of Mer and Derrick getting together. Does anyone know when the first epi of the new season will air? I hope I'll be able to see it.
    Well, it IS a night time soap after all! And ne'er does the course of true love run smooth in Soap Land!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick;3191485;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I dont think they would have 2 people pregnant, since Callie is said to be as well, Marks baby?!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3191978;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I dont think they would have 2 people pregnant, since Callie is said to be as well, Marks baby?!
    Interesting... In the preview Rose actually says I am carrying your baby to McDreamy. Maybe it's just editing... I don't know.. But lots of drama just the way I like it. Plus I read that the guy from the short lived show 'JourneyMan" will be a new doctor coming to the hospital to spice things up.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick;3192856;
    Interesting... In the preview Rose actually says I am carrying your baby to McDreamy. Maybe it's just editing... I don't know.. But lots of drama just the way I like it. Plus I read that the guy from the short lived show 'JourneyMan" will be a new doctor coming to the hospital to spice things up.
    Good, I liked him....or at least the character he played....

+ Reply to Thread