+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3013765;
    I agree, Rose slept with him to drag him further into the 'relationship'. Derek's 'lets have fun' was cringe worthy. Hello?? Rose?? RUN! But, you never know, maybe she's not looking for anything with room to grow and mature either.

I was snooping around Youtube last night and there are some pretty good fan video compliations out there of the music from Grey's. My fave is "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol.

I have always been a huge fan of the music on this this show.. I am partial to Brandy Carlile's song that was used I think it was in the first or maybe beginning of the second season "What Can I Say" I rushed to find a DL of it The music in this show always manages to hit all the right buttons and play all the emotions.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

So far, I have watched the first 20 minutes of this show, and it is probably just me but, I find it boring. The only interesting part was listening to Grey talk about her mother's attempted suicide. (horrible for a child to witness).

I hope it picks up but this arguing to get the kid out of the cement is not entertaining.

The Han Solo/Star Wars thing was funny as all!

I love Miranda
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

It's starting to pick up a bit and I loved hearing Miranda rattle off all that Star Wars trivia also! One of these kids has to make it don't you think?

I am glad they addressed the bully abuse as well. It is a topic we should be putting attention on, I hope cement kid makes it.

FORT Fogey

I like Lexie and George SO much better than Izzy and George. I HOPE they don't screw this one up too by letting them wind up in bed with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3017540;
    I like Lexie and George SO much better than Izzy and George. I HOPE they don't screw this one up too by letting them wind up in bed with each other.
    I like Lexie so much better than Izzy. hee

Wow... "let her work.."
    Last edited by FireWoman; 05-22-2008 at 11:21 PM.

I am so glad the chief backed up Christine and told Hahn to get her act together, Hahn was working my last nerve!

ok that "wait for me" scares me

There is THE KISS for just about everyone in this episode!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3017611;
    ok that "wait for me" scares me
    Nah, they said they would wrap it up and they did, Mer/Der are officially a couple. The last hour was the better part of the 2. It may have been a little to pat but, I liked it. I like where they left it, and look forward to a new season.

+ Reply to Thread