+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh79;2986036;
    Oh yes, my thoughts aren't that her parts are too small, but that there might be too much overlap for her to do both roles. I think Mike's girl was thinking that they were small enough to do both... not to demean the actress. I love her. She and Bailey have some of the best lines.
    You are correct, (Broadway and skyhigh) she is a great actress it's just that since she is not listed as a series regular, she does not have central focus in the storylines. I am also fond of the actress that plays "Rose" on Lost, but she is also in such demand that they work her in as her schedule permits. I think this is the same for Loretta Devine; and I was also attracted to Eli Stone for the same reason jacobson!

FORT Fanatic

I am thrilled that Alex and Izzy are having more scenes together. They are the love story. I can't wait to see more of them together.

Plus Derek and Meredith just belong together. How can you love someone so much one minute and sleep with another person the next?

Plus Derek and Meredith just belong together. How can you love someone so much one minute and sleep with another person the next?
    Oh, it's called being versatile. Which i think is easier when it comes to men.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey

I know that it's probably not what the writers intend for me to think, but I don't think Meredith and Derek really love each other. I think they both just get off by the thought that another person is as taken by each of them as the other is. I don't think the focus of the relationship for either is the other one -- I think the focus is how they each feel themselves when they're together ... if that makes any sense.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2994019;
    I know that it's probably not what the writers intend for me to think, but I don't think Meredith and Derek really love each other. I think they both just get off by the thought that another person is as taken by each of them as the other is. I don't think the focus of the relationship for either is the other one -- I think the focus is how they each feel themselves when they're together ... if that makes any sense.
    Interesting and well put. Yes, I do see what you mean about them.

I've keep forgetting to come here and say that one of my favorite moments last week was when Kristina was in the morgue and started singing "Like a Virgin," it was such a sad and touching moment until Lexie joined in, and then Kristina gave her that look, and I started laughing so hard.

It was the same kind of classical Grey's moment as the one folks commented on where the soldier's boyfriend was kissing him goodbye and Meredith's in the background with the sparkle pager.

Loved it!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey

"Dr Bailey and I are in love. I'll be going back to Vegas with her as soon as my divorce from Dr Torres is final". That has GOT to be one of the best lines delivered in the history of Grey's Anatomy.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED that there was an Andre... Glad Meredith got a nice slap in the face with that one. I love that they are bringing the original George back that I fell in love with in the first season... and what is going on with psycho Ava/Rebecca... Loved the elevator scene with McSteamy, Hahn and Callie... "On call room right now" hahahahaha. I'm hooked again...
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

i just love mark more and more every week
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick;3000687;
    I LOVED LOVED LOVED that there was an Andre... Glad Meredith got a nice slap in the face with that one. I love that they are bringing the original George back that I fell in love with in the first season... and what is going on with psycho Ava/Rebecca... Loved the elevator scene with McSteamy, Hahn and Callie... "On call room right now" hahahahaha. I'm hooked again...
    I absolutely LOVE how they are doing that storyline. It's the old Grey's at its finest. On one level, they're doing it in a fun, silly/sexual way, as a threesome between Sloan, Hahn and Callie. But on the other hand, there's an undertone of deeper emotion. Hahn is not verbalizing her feelings for Callie, but you can see she has them. Callie is not verbalizing her confusion, but you can see she's starting to feel it. I LOVE the way they're doing it, and hope they continue to play it out so well. I'd love for Hahn and Callie to wind up together, and if they continue to do it in this fashion, it'll be the story of two people falling in love rather than a "call in the press! Get us lots of attention because we're going out on a limb with a gay love story!!!" kind of story. I love that they never made Burke and Christina about race, and would love it if they made Callie and Hahn about love and not ratings.

+ Reply to Thread