+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I wish they would either move on from McDreamy/Merideth and just have Derrick be happy. His comment in the end about sleeping with Rose but thinking about Merideth the whole time just keeps the fire going for their love triangle.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I loved Bailey's speech. she was so right. It wasn't as if those nurse's didn't know what they were getting into. I wish they would resolve the McDreamy/Meredith relationship one way or the other. I do think the characters McDreamy and Meredith have great chemistry together--even by just standing by each other in the elevator. With him and Rose? Not so much. So part of me wants them to get back together already, but part of me doesn't since Meredith is so whiny and self-absorbed and she treated McDreamy just horribly and that all is just annoying. I wish they would tell more about Ava, I am interested in how that fake pregnancy situation will turn out.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2980744;
    I have to admit, Christina broke my heart talking about Burke to the panel.
    Oh man... I can't remember her exact words but I did tear up. Something along the lines of "I used to be his hands. Now I am a ghost. I don't support him.. not at all."

Her speech tortured me. That was brilliant.

Great writing last night... loved it all.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I loved Bailey's speeches too but when she went off on the Chief about the 'date and tell' form I so badly wanted him to turn to her and say "Miranda I exempted you from the form because of your professionalism and you are the most moral person I know" That would have shut her up in a hurry.

Bailey yelling at all of the nurses killed me! It was so spot on and so funny. Mark was devastated.
    Callie "sex, now"
    Mark "I'm not in the mood"
    awww

Christina and the panel was heartbreaking. Meredith's talk with her therapist about the bad day brought me to tears. The thought of someone dying alone breaks my heart.

Alex forgetting to include Lexie on his date and tell form! Now that was funny! I'm not unforgetable, I left messages I'm sure they'll call me back when they get them. I want to not like her but she's so darned cute!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I loved that Bailey was highly offended that she wasn't thought of as being able to be sexually involved with anybody in the hospital...even Sloan!! At first, I thought she was talking about the Chief...with his ex(?) wife standing right there! She was too funny, and too cute!

Her husband, Tucker, is insecure, immature, pond scum.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

One of the best Grey's in a long time. They did touch on so many different things... and not so much on the patient stories. Christina's speeches were brilliant and the scene with the bottle of champagne and Derrick and Mer was bittersweet.

Great writing last night.
    Tahoe bound....

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Maybe I was the only one that cared... but loved the end with the Chief and his ex. I want to see her on MUCH more often, her and Bailey have to be the best things about this show when it comes down to it. Altho, I do admit my lust for Sloan I will never listen to he song "Hes a Whore" in the same way again
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I love the Chief and his wife, too--love the actress.
    Loved Bailey's speech, but the word she should have used is "slut"--no one claims Mark takes money for sex. He's definitely a slut.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2982347;
    I love the Chief and his wife, too--love the actress.
    Loved Bailey's speech, but the word she should have used is "slut"--no one claims Mark takes money for sex. He's definitely a slut.
    Regardless of the actual meaning of the word "whore," I don't think many people equate it with taking money. In common usage, it's pretty much equivalent to slut.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

The actress who plays the chief's wife is also on the another ABC series, Eli Stone. I'm not sure if that has been renewed for next season, but she has a pretty good part. Might make it hard for her to be seen more here.
    Tahoe bound....

+ Reply to Thread