+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

i remember her most from "but i'm a cheerleader" and "girl interrupted", but those were much older movies, and she was quite a bit younger. maybe it's her hair being longer that makes her face look thinner to me? but yeah, she's definitely matured.

I saw Clea a few times on Heroes. She was one of the agents who worked with one of the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2968044;
    I saw Clea a few times on Heroes. She was one of the agents who worked with one of the characters.
    The FBI agent that worked with the cop, Matt Parkman - right! Thanks! She also reminds me of actor Becky Wahlstrom, who played Grace on Joan of Arcadia. Something about her makes me think of Becky/Grace each time I see her. I get them a little confused.

Ahh... now I remember her. She was Matt's partner on the police force. Took me a while to remember who she played on Heroes
    Tahoe bound....

[QUOTE=Mike'sgirl;2972334;]The FBI agent that worked with the cop, Matt Parkman - right! Thanks! QUOTE]

You got it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2965003;
    In re-watching Grey's I noticed the lab tech did say that he had the results for Izzy's patient Rebecca Pope; and then Izzy was surprised to see that Rebecca is negative for pregnancy. I think Rebecca either knows she isn't pregnant and is using it stalker style, or she thinks she is pregnant based on a lot of factors, but it is a false positive due to the various medical conditions which produce those results. (Yeah, even a man with a tumor can show a false positive pregnancy test). I would hate for them to make Ava a stalker but she really is in to Alex. The nice thing about this is watching Alex grow, I think he would make a great father - he knows what not to do in parenting as well as what to do.
    No, I think she knows very well she isn't pregnant. Izzie would have done an hcg titre, so if she had a tumour and was innocent in the matter, the hcg titre would have shown some hormone. It would not have given a negative result. Generally when we see these types of tumours, they give positive results and they are found out to be tumours when an ultrasound is done (for various reasons) and they see that it is not a baby there, but a growth. I really think they are setting her up to be a stalker or at least obsessed to the point that she wants to find a way to make him feel obligated to be with her.

I always do love seeing Alex in character. I find it funny that he is a family man who has a wife and 5 children (all by the same and after they were married) and he plays this cad that sleeps around and doesn't think he could be a good father. That is a sign of a good actor right there.
    Last edited by Starbucks880; 05-08-2008 at 06:31 PM.

She may not be pregnant but according to various spoilers I've read she is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    very sick. With what, I don't know but apparently it'll affect Alex and Izzie.

No one else watch tonight? I thought it was really good.

There was of course lots of pain and hurt this week, but it was with characters I actually like or care about. I thought that Bailey was particulary on the ball tonight. Her speeches were the best. She really knows how to cut to the chase and not mince words, but she does it with such realness that you just don't mind how much she speaks the truth.

I think that Sloan and Callie are really hot together. For some reason their "relationship" really sparks and I think they're actually good for each other. Somehow they compliment each other well. If only Sloan wasn't such a you know what .

I totally felt for the mother in isolation. I know how lonely it can be not seeing people. I couldn't imagine not being able to touch my family I do see.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Such a whore??? How funny was that when Bailey was addressing all of the people that Sloan had been sexual with??

It was a great show tonight! They touched on so many things, and they did it all well!! I have to admit, Christina broke my heart talking about Burke to the panel.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Great show. Loved Bailey tonight too. Her speeches were spot on.

I also loved the conversation between Meredith and McDreamy. It was like he was telling her about their relationship and not the study.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread