+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Y'all can have him, im totally over it.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2946837;
    Was I the only one thinking Sloane looked kind of strange last night? It looked to me like Eric Dane spent too much of his writers-strike hiatus getting botox.
    Actually, his change in looks is not because of many of the guesses. Well, maybe little, routine stuff but I read a month or two ago that Eric Dane was diagnosed with a skin cancer over the hiatus. I think in January or so. If i remember correctly, he thought his lips were chapped and weren't getting better. They diagnosed it as skin cancer. He had a reaction to a cream he'd gotten and couldn't eat and he lost over 30 pounds. Here is an article...

‘Grey’s’ star Eric Dane beats skin cancer - Access Hollywood - MSNBC.com

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2946837;
    Was I the only one thinking Sloane looked kind of strange last night? It looked to me like Eric Dane spent too much of his writers-strike hiatus getting botox.
    Sorry to tell you but he has some time of cancer. I read it in People magazine I think. I forget which kind - skin cancer probably. He has lot alot of weight etc. I wish him well.

Quote Originally Posted by talula;2948418;
    Actually, his change in looks is not because of many of the guesses. Well, maybe little, routine stuff but I read a month or two ago that Eric Dane was diagnosed with a skin cancer over the hiatus. I think in January or so. If i remember correctly, he thought his lips were chapped and weren't getting better. They diagnosed it as skin cancer. He had a reaction to a cream he'd gotten and couldn't eat and he lost over 30 pounds. Here is an article...

‘Grey’s’ star Eric Dane beats skin cancer - Access Hollywood - MSNBC.com
    Talula Thanks so much for sharing the news about Dane and the article! I never would have guessed that he had gone through that. How sad it must have been for his wife Rebecca Gayheart, I was a big fan of hers when she was on "Dead Like Me". I still miss that show!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yikes...poor guy, that sounds awful. And now that you say it, he did look a little gaunt. I thought that was just because the beard was gone and we could really see his face.
    Didn't know Rebecca Gayheart was his wife. I liked her on that science fiction show... and even before that, in the soaps.

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;2946083;
    I wish you stole a tv
    I tried they are bolted to the walls

I laughed SO hard
    That got me too! I think George and Lexie are kind of cute together after last nights episode.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Well Sloan still looked hot to me so thanks ladies, that leaves more of him for me . I was just so happy the show was back that I didn't focus on any of the things that have previously annoyed me. Even George and Izzie were tolerable to me.

I loved seeing all the things Lexie took. She had cereal and other kitchen products stored in urinals, water bottles, etc and stole a sign to the scrub room. What I don't get though, is although I know they are interns and have student loans, they are still receiving a salary that must be above what the average person is making. So you'd think with the two of them having an income above the average household they could at least afford an apartment that didn't look like it was on the crack side of town.

Cheech was a funny guest star. I did like it when he went off on Izzie for doing all those tests on him. I can't wait for next week when the whole rumored lesbian relationship story might start coming to fruition with Hahn and Callie. Maybe Hahn is gay and has fallen for Callie and now Callie is like "oh crap, I thought we were just buddies" but then she starts to think hmm, maybe there is something here. I don't know, we'll see. I just hope it isn't written for sensationalism.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

OK, I give up...how can it be written for anything other than sensationalism? It is a dramedy, after all, with the idea being to get ratings. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that how these things work?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

I'm not a big fan of gray hair on men so I thought Sloan looked better without the gray...and without his beard. I knew he had been sick so I attributed his weigh loss to his illness. All things considered, he appears to be on the mend just fine.

I'm sick of storylines where women can't just be friends but of course they have to be lesbians. (Not that there's anything wrong with that...) I hope they don't do that with Callie and the new surgeon...unless this is going to be a serious long-term relationship and not just dabbling. If they're going to dabble at homosexuality, I'd rather they hook up McDreamy and McSteamy, jump the shark and be done with it...

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2951329;
    Well Sloan still looked hot to me so thanks ladies, that leaves more of him for me . I was just so happy the show was back that I didn't focus on any of the things that have previously annoyed me. Even George and Izzie were tolerable to me.

I loved seeing all the things Lexie took. She had cereal and other kitchen products stored in urinals, water bottles, etc and stole a sign to the scrub room. What I don't get though, is although I know they are interns and have student loans, they are still receiving a salary that must be above what the average person is making. So you'd think with the two of them having an income above the average household they could at least afford an apartment that didn't look like it was on the crack side of town.
    Cheech was a funny guest star. I did like it when he went off on Izzie for doing all those tests on him. I can't wait for next week when the whole rumored lesbian relationship story might start coming to fruition with Hahn and Callie. Maybe Hahn is gay and has fallen for Callie and now Callie is like "oh crap, I thought we were just buddies" but then she starts to think hmm, maybe there is something here. I don't know, we'll see. I just hope it isn't written for sensationalism.
    Well, it's not a cheap town, and it has a lot of old buildings, that do get buggy...all you need is one lousy tenant to lure the roaches in. I notice it has lots of nice exposed brick. A little paint, a few cleaning products, and..voila!

+ Reply to Thread