+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

He colored his hair and it makes him a little less sexy. I liked the gray look.

It was too poofy too. Didn't it used to be shorter?
    Anyway, yeah he didn't look as fine as he used to.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

He is still pretty fine to me.. I loved the interaction with McDreamy
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.

I am so glad that Grey's is back! It was a good episode last night, much like the old days. I am glad that they are developing Callie's story line instead of letting her go. I don't want to see McDreamy and Rose together either. I am glad that Meredith is trying to work on her issues. Christina was annoying as always last night and the Chief and Bailey were great as always. Oh and Lexie was much more calm seeing those cockraoches than I was after I moved down here and saw my first one. I am excited to see Addison come back next week. I was disappointed when I heard that Private Practice won't be on until the fall, so this makes that feel a little better.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

He also shaved his beard. That and his gray hair made him look so much more sexy.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I think pairing McDreamy up with ANYONE so soon makes him just look desperate. I would like to see him and Meredith both have some alone time where they figure out who they are without a significant other. He just seems ewww to me now.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought Sloane looked damn fine!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Regular

I thought last night was such a dud. I don't care what happens to any of them at this point. Maybe the break ruined it for me?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm in the Sloane looked better before camp...thanks for explicating the changes...I was so busy trying to figure out what was different I kept missing what they were talking about...sounded like a Boston Legal end of show conversation with Alan and Denny....

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;2946897;
    He colored his hair and it makes him a little less sexy. I liked the gray look.
    Could his look have anything to do with the movie he's doing with Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson? I like the new look, he's even sexier!

+ Reply to Thread