+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 736 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144544 ... LastLast
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    McD has become McWishyWashy to me. I didn't at all like the way he handled telling Meredith that he was staying with his wife. And that ridiculous amount of time that he kept her waiting at the bar..........that was cruel. And the fact that he kept his marital status secreted from her while he was getting her all strung out........I'd just like to smack him..........but she never asked the crucial "are you married?" question, either, so she is partially to blame for that.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by CheekyChick
    I agree, I get why he had to hesitate to make the decision, but he just seemed to completely dismiss her feelings, as though she had no right to expect him to want her, when he was pushing her to date him in the first place. And tonight he totally pissed me off, when he finally snapped at Meredith with "She's my wife" I was like geez, she knows that but you acted like you hated the woman and would never get back together with her, can you let Meredith down a little more gently! I DO NOT want to see addison and derek getting it on, even kissing next week, for some reason it's really painful to watch that, I hope she cheats again and meredith rejects him when he comes running back to her. I would even rather they go back to Boston (?) and spare meredith (and me!) the pain.

As i said previously, lets give Meredith a real man.
    *Derek lied to her by omission, he hadn't even filed divorce papers.
    *Addison handed him the papers, sort of saying, "If you love me you wont sign, if you don't then let me move on"
    * Addison wasn't thinking about those 11 xmas' or whatever she screwed the friend.
    * Derek should get on his knees and apologize to Meredith.

Quote Originally Posted by Prhoshay
    but she never asked the crucial "are you married?" question, either, so she is partially to blame for that.
    At the same time, he could've chimed in with that seeing as he was the one that was married.
    Last edited by Amy Lee; 10-31-2005 at 02:24 PM.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay
    but she never asked the crucial "are you married?" question, either, so she is partially to blame for that.
    Oooooh, so women are supposed to have to ask the guys that pick them up if they're married?

Nuh uh... that blame lays squarely on the man's shoulders here. Derek was the only one to blame for that omission. :nono
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I was also pretty pissed off at Derek the way he treated Meredith. He leads her on (in fact he chased her), never even mentioned his marital state, and then dumps her when his cheating wife, who betrayed him with his best friend, comes back into his life. He doesn't deserve Meredith - ever! He may be McDreamy looking, but he lacks a sensitivity chip (like Brad you know who!).

It has made me turn off to his character and not want him to wind up with Meredith. I agree, when Addison cheats on him again (and she probably will), and he wants to get back with Meredith, she should give him a resounding kick in the (fill in the blank). I'd now like to see Meredith with a gorgeous hunk of a new doctor or patient (without a major illness).

I can't believe I missed both Desperate Housewives and Grey's because they decided to have the Patriot's game at 8pm in Boston. So from what I reading I missed probably the best ep of the season........#@$!! NFL!!!! @##$!**?@#*
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    I was also pretty pissed off at Derek the way he treated Meredith. He leads her on (in fact he chased her), never even mentioned his marital state, and then dumps her when his cheating wife, who betrayed him with his best friend, comes back into his life. He doesn't deserve Meredith - ever! He may be McDreamy looking, but he lacks a sensitivity chip (like Brad you know who!).

It has made me turn off to his character and not want him to wind up with Meredith. I agree, when Addison cheats on him again (and she probably will), and he wants to get back with Meredith, she should give him a resounding kick in the (fill in the blank). I'd now like to see Meredith with a gorgeous hunk of a new doctor or patient (without a major illness).
    I thought he made the logical decision. His heart was hurt and chances are he didnt want it broken again. Even though Addison cheated on him he probably feels safer going back to her then moving on with Meredith. That said I think he will be regreting it very soon.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    At the same time, he could've chimed in with that seeing as he was the one that was married.
    Yes, he could have, but he didn't. If no one brings it up, the female would be smart to bring it up. A smart woman tries to protect herself. It's a bit like when you don't get your utility bill......you're not exempt from paying it. Ignorance is no excuse, according to the law.

And, Broadway, it's not about where the blame falls.....it's about who's going to be seriously wounded when the truth comes out.

What I do know is that a lot of married people (I really wanted to say 'men', but I refrained ) operate on the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy. I think it would be smart to at least give the other person the chance to tell the truth, and the decision that they make is up to them. I have heard some men say that if they are just looking for sex, then they will not bring up marital status for either person. Does anybody remember if McWishyWashy asked her about her marital status? I just don't think that, in affairs of the heart, you can just assume that everyone is as honest as you may be. Better to ask and know for sure. Protect thyself!

(I work with a lot of men, and they've given me a lot of food for thought.)
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yes, he could have, but he didn't. If no one brings it up, the female would be smart to bring it up. A smart woman tries to protect herself. It's a bit like when you don't get your utility bill......you're not exempt from paying it. Ignorance is no excuse, according to the law.

And, Broadway, it's not about where the blame falls.....it's about who's going to be seriously wounded when the truth comes out.

Don't get me wrong, i wholeheartedly agree.
    Personal responsibility not only in relationships but in general is a must.
    It helps you weed out the crap/losers.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I have never asked anyone that I have ever dated if they were married. In normal relationships you shouldn't have to ask, if someone is pursuing you they shouldn't be married to begin with.

Are we now suposed to ask everyone we go on a date with if they are married, have kids, are they gay, what religion they are, what car they drive, are they dating anyone else before the appitizer? Talk about wrecking any chance of a second date!

What I do know is that a lot of married people (I really wanted to say 'men', but I refrained ) operate on the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy. I think it would be smart to at least give the other person the chance to tell the truth, and the decision that they make is up to them.
    Based on his behavior, I think it would have been hard to believe that Derek was married. Let's not forget that he'd practically moved into "The House of Interns". I am not crazy about Meredith, but the good Doctor did her wrong. It was bad enough that he intentionally led her on, but then he gave her false hope. One minute he was telling her all he has to do was sign the divorce papers and he would be free and the next he was reminding her that Addison is his wife. While I am sure he felt sorry about losing “pole lady”, I have a feeling his little cry in the elevator had more to do with his personal life. The way he recoiled when his wife took his hand, leads me to believe their reunion will be short-lived.

+ Reply to Thread