+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree712Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Grey's Anatomy

A minor quibble with the dancing...did they not have music playing for the actors? It didn't seem like any two of them were hearing the same song, moving to the same beat. Very weird.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;2709738;
    I love what George told the white supremacist ...
    me too! i was like WOAH!!! go george!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2710451;
    A minor quibble with the dancing...did they not have music playing for the actors? It didn't seem like any two of them were hearing the same song, moving to the same beat. Very weird.
    Maybe I'm giving Grey's too much credit for going deep here, but I thought the disjointed rhythm of the dancing actually worked on a symbolic level. Christina was the one who started it. She's not a character who is known for being in touch with her emotions or dealing with them. So the dancing is a way of just forgetting problems instead of dealing with them. She passed it on to Meredith, and then to Lexie. None of them were dancing to the same beat, because they were absorbed in themselves rather than dancing with each other ... or even paying attention to the dancing. It also works in there that when Izzy and Geoege (two characters more in touch with dealing with their emotions) started dancing, they were dancing together instead of on their own.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

I completely agreed with everything George said to the white supremacist. I love that he said it, too, 'cause I agree that the world would be a better place without racists like him. That paramedic is almost more dangerous than the supremacists walking around with sheets on their heads. At least it's clear exactly what their feelings are. But with people like the paramedic, they hide their true identities and hatred behind their "normalness."

George won back my last season love for him!

Also: yay to Alex for putting stupid Ava/Rebecka in her place.

Yay to Merideth for telling DR Hahn(sp?) to "shut up."

Boo to that woman for browbeating Izzy like that.. I don't like Izzy on any level, but that woman was completely in the wrong. I don't care that she had 4 children or whatever excuse... Dr's and nurses very frequently have to move around between more than 1 patient. It's not some big secret.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2711137;
    Maybe I'm giving Grey's too much credit for going deep here, but I thought the disjointed rhythm of the dancing actually worked on a symbolic level. Christina was the one who started it. She's not a character who is known for being in touch with her emotions or dealing with them. So the dancing is a way of just forgetting problems instead of dealing with them. She passed it on to Meredith, and then to Lexie. None of them were dancing to the same beat, because they were absorbed in themselves rather than dancing with each other ... or even paying attention to the dancing. It also works in there that when Izzy and Geoege (two characters more in touch with dealing with their emotions) started dancing, they were dancing together instead of on their own.
    Hmmmm that may NOT be too deep.... I agree, Izzy and George were in sync. And we know Christina CAN dance with someone... we saw her in a great dance scene with her ex when they were first together, getting down in the kitchen living room of their flat. So the out of sync-ness of the 3 single women now might actually have meaning....

FORT Regular

I wish that Ava woman would just go away, also..how ridiculous was it that Karev kept looking up at her during surgery?

Wow --- no one has posted here for a while. For today's episode I thought the beginning of the episode with the smell from the cooking was way too exagerrated. Geez, someone could do a #2 with the bathroom door wide open and people in the house wouldn't react to the smell like that!

Aaaargh!!!! I'm about to rant. Am I the only one who really really really wants to smack the heck out of Tucker for the way he acts with Bailey?? Okay. He knew about Bailey's career when he married her. If he couldn't handle her busy schedule, he NEVER should've proposed! And now everything is her fault because she's trying to be a good mother by working her a** off to provide for her family?! To he** with Tucker. Someone needs to give that man a real hard kick in the pants! And I have to tell you that as soon as McDreamy and Mer broke up (again), I whispered to my husband "They'll open the episode next week with them in bed again." So I guess all bets are on. We'll see how soon it will be before the pathetic duo will be back in bed together. I'm also really tired of the Izzie/Yang/Haun Callie/George/Izzie drama. Enough already. Okay. Rant over. :arrgh
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Seriously now, not all relationships have to go to hell on this show.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread