+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I believe the next new episode is two weeks, not next week. *Rassum Frassum!*

I really am liking Grays better this season. I think it is getting it's groove back.

That said, Derek and this new chick have no chemistry together. Meridith's half sister had way more chemistry with him than the new nurse. IF they were going to introduce her they should have let us get to know her better before throwing her into this story. Bring her on for a few episodes and let her interact with other characters etc. But so far, not feeling it. It's just annoying.

But it is good to have a more balenced Gray's back. Anyone else missing the writer's blog? I keep running there after the episodes and have to remind myself that the strike is on. *sigh*
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;2688967;
    I believe the next new episode is two weeks, not next week. *Rassum Frassum!*

I really am liking Grays better this season. I think it is getting it's groove back.

That said, Derek and this new chick have no chemistry together. Meridith's half sister had way more chemistry with him than the new nurse. IF they were going to introduce her they should have let us get to know her better before throwing her into this story. Bring her on for a few episodes and let her interact with other characters etc. But so far, not feeling it. It's just annoying.

But it is good to have a more balenced Gray's back. Anyone else missing the writer's blog? I keep running there after the episodes and have to remind myself that the strike is on. *sigh*
    Well, they have shown the nurse in 2 previous epi's, but I agree - I am not feeling a lot of chemistry either. I have also been enjoying Grey's this season, although last night's episode was intense and depressing. I had been in such a great mood all day and was not into that type of show on Thanksgiving, so I saved it for today to finish. I would have to say that it was my least favorite of this season but still very well done.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose
    One thing I just don't understand: the white supremacist's partner is/seemed African-American, yet, from what we saw, he seemed to care and respect her as a person. Why is he so adamant about having a "white" person take care of him, then?
    He said it was because he was embarrassed about having done something when he was young, drunk, and stupid - which to me implied he now regretted what de did. But, I thought Yang didn't believe it. So, his actions are confusing.
    I just love Baily!

Gosh, Lexi's breathing annoys me. I'd actually like it if Ava and Alex worked out but seeing as he' isn't loyal, maybe not. Still loving Bailey.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2689065;
    Well, they have shown the nurse in 2 previous epi's, but I agree - I am not He said it was because he was embarrassed about having done something when he was young, drunk, and stupid - which to me implied he now regretted what de did.
    Still, when he said that, Christina asked if he did regret it and he didn't answer, which, to me, implied that he didn't regret it.

I got the impression too DesertRose that he didn't regret it. Especially how he continued on after that too with the insistance of a white doctor in the OR.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2688623;
    me too!!! as soon as i saw him i squealed THAT'S BRIAN!!!

This is what many actors face when they are icon in one popular serie, it is hard to detach the character from the role, when they do other roles. his role on Grey was such a contrast to his role on QAF but i keep saying to myself "come on now brian, you can't do that to dr bailey"

FORT Fogey

On the issue of the paramedic regretting the tattoo -- I got the impression that he regretted the tattoo but did not reject the sentiments that had led him to get it. In other words, as he matured, he learned that he needed to keep his views quiet as it was unpopular to have them, but had not grown up enough to reconsider his views himself. Therefore, he could work with people of other races, and go about his daily life hiding who he really is. But even though he's now a closeted white supremecist, he still is one.

FORT Regular

My brother and sister both flew across the country to spend Thanksgiving vacation with me and my family... and I took the opportunity to introduce them to my favorite show (Grey's Anatomy, yah) on Thanksgiving Evening, thinking - it should be a feel good show because of the holiday...

And what we got instead was a very very very sad scene of a husband dying (the paramedic/ambulance driver) and even more dramatic, exploding carotid arteries!

We were screaming and groaning and laughing so hard (and wanting to barf up our thanksgiving dinner) when the artery blew all over the intern.

Geesh. I don't know whether to be thankful or not for that episode!!!

Annika

LG.

ooooh, Annika, that's a common mistake, but Grey's often has its most heart-wretching and gross episodes on for "holiday" airings, because the episode that aired immediately after the Super Bowl two years ago where the bomb squad guy (Kyle Chandler) got blown up into a fine mist after flirting with Meredith for a full hour.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Did I miss the ambulance accident???? I didn't think it was going to be on on Thanksgiving and I was out all night. I understand it's supposed to be a 2-parter? Could someone please give me a recap of what I missed? I know tonight's is a repeat (don't know why they wouldn't air both parts back to back but whatever) but I need to know what I missed on the ambulance accident one.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread