+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 708 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143543 ... LastLast
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

At the beginning of the show you think Derek picked Meredith...but then during the hand washing scene you find out that Derek picked his wife and atthe end of the show you see the Shepards leaving together....but in the next time on Grey's Anatomy it looks like someone resembling Meredith kissing someone who looks like Derek....anyone else see that?

Originally Posted by NYGal
    After hearing Dr. McDreamy’s speech about 11 birthdays, Thanksgivings and so on, I am flabbergasted. He was the one doing the pursuing; it was not the other way around. I clearly remember him saying to a reluctant and wary Meredith, “we sleep together every night, some people would call that a relationship”. Only a heartless jerk would encourage someone to fall in love with them, knowing they were “unavailable”. I don’t know what to make of this because Dr. McD doesn’t strike me as heartless.
    I agree, I get why he had to hesitate to make the decision, but he just seemed to completely dismiss her feelings, as though she had no right to expect him to want her, when he was pushing her to date him in the first place. And tonight he totally pissed me off, when he finally snapped at Meredith with "She's my wife" I was like geez, she knows that but you acted like you hated the woman and would never get back together with her, can you let Meredith down a little more gently! I DO NOT want to see addison and derek getting it on, even kissing next week, for some reason it's really painful to watch that, I hope she cheats again and meredith rejects him when he comes running back to her. I would even rather they go back to Boston (?) and spare meredith (and me!) the pain.

Oh I missed that part! What an awesome episode though! I too thought he picked her, but he didn't. I'm sure his crying in the elevator was part emotion from having to chose between the man and the woman with the pole in them and part from having to chose between his wife and his mistress. I got teary!
    Yup, with donuts!!

but in the next time on Grey's Anatomy it looks like someone resembling Meredith kissing someone who looks like Derek....anyone else see that?
    I wish, that was definitely Addison kissing Derek

Quote Originally Posted by CheekyChick
    I wish, that was definitely Addison kissing Derek
    Really.....ah crap. How did I miss that red hair? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by eh~mee!
    Really.....ah crap. How did I miss that red hair? Thanks.
    Maybe she instigates the kiss as a kind of this is what you're missing thing. If he starts it I really dislike him beyond words!
    Yup, with donuts!!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    I've officially arrived at the point where Bailey is one of my favorite characters. The looks on all the interns faces when she showed up for the trainwreck all dressed up was priceless. So was her muttering ten years of marriage and I don't even get to finish my lobster. I also love her reaction in the previews when she figures out about Burke and Christina.
    I'm really liking Bailey too. I like that they don't make these characters two dimensional, like real like there is often a lot of heart under a gruff exterior. She showed several very sensitive moments (in her own Bailey-commando-leader way ) like with Derek in the elevator and with Meredith and the girl, Bonnie when everyone abandoned her. She comes across gruff but underneath it all she is definitely caring of her interns and her patients.
    I agree with everyone about this being a great, emotional show. I'm with the crying group who watched this episode.
    As for Alex, it's almost as if the writers can't quite decide to give him a bigger heart or keep his callousness. Meredith's mojo comments were right on, but his personality is very confusing at the moment and not exactly in a "plot-twist" way!! Does that make sense?
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I would like to know what Burke sees in Christina. She is rude and has absolutely no social skills. I wonder if she really cares about him or is just sleeping with him to curry favors and further her career.

I would like to think that when Dr. Shepherd entered into a relationship with Meredith, he honestly believed his marriage was over. Then, when his wife came back into the picture, he found out it wasn’t and that is why he decided to give it another try. I remember Meredith telling him that they’d been intimate for weeks and that she really didn’t know anything about him. He took her to the “tin can” he calls home, told her he likes ferry boats; his Mom’s maiden name and that he has four sisters with tons of kids. He also told her, “That’s all you get for now”. I guess that wasn’t the right time to say “and I also have a wife back home in Manhattan”. He really should have been honest with her in the beginning. Let her decide whether she still wanted to be with him. You just know that Addison is going to strut all over that hospital reminding everyone that she is Mrs. Derek Shepherd. Poor Meredith! The pain.

Well, from all indications
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Derek and Addison only stay together for a few episodes, so we're not going to have to endure the Addison strut for long.

CheekyChick... I didn't see Derek's comment to Meredith of "she's my wife" as being snappy. I thought he was really tormented and it was difficult for him to utter that sentence. I really felt sorry for him (and her, of course.)

I truly believe that Derek thought things were over with his wife when he started a relationship with Meredith. Even when Addison first came to town he was determined that the marriage was over. Only when he experienced some of the emotional patients' stories did he contemplate trying to repair his broken relationship. I really think he's going to realize that he just can't begin to trust her again, for all of the reasons that some have voiced, and he'll leave her. Whether he and Meredith get back together after that is another story.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35
    I think he said "If Love were enough, then she'd still be here"

I don't think Alex knew about Christina's looking for the leg but when they brought it in, they must have told him at that point. Then he took the "credit" by being able to help the Chief. It doesn't look good for Christina to not have found the right one. no pun intended

ETA: i see many people answered nilegirl. i was working on my post and didn't see the responses.
    No. He definitely knew she was looking for it. Because while he was talking to Merideth, Christina came up and started ranting and raving about it.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread