+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Shondra Wilson has finally got things in perspective!

Izzy and George do NOT have chemistry, will not have chemistry, even when drunk once again! Hooray!

Bailey is finally seen by the Chief as the glue that holds the hospital together and gets her promotion.

Callie is seen as the disorganized wonderful surgeon that she is but is unfortunately fired. But will they still let her have her old job as head bone doctor?

Dr. McSteamy falls flat attempting to get Dr. Hahn to fall for him. She's no dizzy blond.

McDreamy finally stands up to the Chief about having to learn to do learn to do things by himself.

Alex doesn't want to choose sides, but does, and eventually, Meredith allows Alex to exist; if for only 5 good reasons.

Meredith shows she is a top notch surgeon by keeping up with Hahn.

Christine is offered plastics, but her heart is in heart surgery!

Alex, without Ava, and without Addison as his mentor, seems somewhat lost again.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I really can't wait to see this show. Thank God for TiVo. I fell asleep 5 minutes into it only to wake up at 2 this morning
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

As much as I liked some of the directions in plot that this episode took, too much of it felt choppy and random to me. I liked Bailey becoming chief resident, and loved her response to the news. But it felt so forced -- like once again the writers got impatient and said "okay, we need Bailey to be chief NOW". Everything between the chief and Derek -- it was like that came out of nowhere. It's the second episode where they're living together, and kapow! Derek is feeling smothered. And Bailey telling Christina to find another specialty -- they let too much time go by between that and her explanation of why she told her that. So it was left feeling harsh and cruel instead of a kind, building moment.

I hope that they let things build with Sloan and Hahn. She turned him down, but I hope he doesn't accept that as a final rejection. It would be fun to see him pursue her for a while. It would also be fun to see her finally decide she's interested just after he gives up.

I enjoyed a lot of the humor in this episode. And I actually liked Meredith and Derek this episode. But the impatience and lack of nuance are a bit grating.

FORT Fogey

please end the izzy george plotline. ENough already

FORT Fan

I thought last night was great! I love the plotline with Lexi and the baby!!! That was really heartwrenching. I really enjoyed last night's episode, it had me glued to my seat.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by adriansmommie;2658204;
    I thought last night was great! I love the plotline with Lexi and the baby!!! That was really heartwrenching. I really enjoyed last night's episode, it had me glued to my seat.
    Since they'd had the discussion with the baby's father about how both Meredith and Lexi's last name was Grey (even though they lied about being sisters) I kept on wanting the father to say that the baby's middle name was going to be Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post

Alex doesn't want to choose sides, but does, and eventually, Meredith allows Alex to exist; if for only 5 good reasons.
    OOopsy! I mean Lexi there. Meredith allows Lexi to exist....

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post

OOopsy! I mean Lexi there. Meredith allows Lexi to exist....

And I feel really bad for Mer and Lexi's Dad becoming an alcoholic. Alex handled that really well.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I love Bailey, she wins me week to week. I wish, however that they'd cap Eva's story with what's his face since he's jumping all over the place with Ms.Can't find her own friends.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm not a fan of Ava's storyline, either. She can't decide whether she wants to stay with her new baby and husband or not. And Dr. Korev is definitely not beyond "love 'em and leave 'em", which I think he has probably done with her this last time. He just no longer seems that into her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread