+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fogey

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2643419;
    Since he's hooking up with Lexi, i guess he's over what's her face?
    I was really wondering when it told Lexi he was kind of hung up on someone if he meant Eva, or if he meant Izzy.

I can't wait for George and Izzie to implode, which is what they will do eventually. They have zero chemistry and to me seem more like brother and sister. Plus, they just annoy me and the show is trying way to hard to make them a couple. It just isn't there. I really like Callie better, but they did get married fast and she deserved much better than George.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I still do not like the Izzie/George story line. Callie was fantastic last night when she said you fight this hard for a marriage, but you still have to let go sometimes to the girl that wanted to win the contest.

Alex and Lexi, I don't want them to hook up either.

Good episode. I have to re-watch it since I didn't see the whole thing
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Lexi just really truly bothers me! I don't know why, but I don't want her with Alex. That's just a big no no for me. He's better off with someone else. I'd love if that were Ava/Rebecca, but anyone else really.

FORT Fan

I don't much care for Dr. Hahn. I like Burke much better! LOL

FORT Fogey

So far, I'm blaming my Dr Hahn dislike on the overanxious way that Shonda tends to introduce chracters. It's that whole lack of patience things that hurts this show more than anything else. Once she gets settled in, I have a feeling that she'll bring a lot of that "girl in the boys club" element to the group of attendings that Addison did, without the sexual tension between her and most of the men. If that's the case, I think I'll grow to really enjoy her character. But the "hurry, hurry! Show that she's rough! Show that she's tough! Show just how aggressive and driven she is in a single episode" tone that she was introduced (well, re-introduced) with last night didn't help things.

I am now officially done with this show. In order for me to invest my time in a show, I have to at least marginally have someone to like. There is not one character left that I would enjoy having a cup of coffee with, let alone allow to perform surgery on me.

The only two that have even a smidgeon of likability left are Bailey, who has no story line at all, and Callie, whose original character is being destroyed.

For those who like the show, I say, "Enjoy!" I wouldn't presume to tell anyone what to watch. I'm just done.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;2643805;
    I can't wait for George and Izzie to implode, which is what they will do eventually. They have zero chemistry and to me seem more like brother and sister. Plus, they just annoy me and the show is trying way to hard to make them a couple. It just isn't there. I really like Callie better, but they did get married fast and she deserved much better than George.
    Me too. I'm just waiting for them to have sex without the benefit of liquid courage, realize that it's awkward as hell-- based on their chemistry, how can it not be?-- and then watch them collapse like a tent in a hurricane. Wonder if the aftermath will resemble George's mistake with Meredith at all. Shonda Rhimes does like symmetry.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I'm so in the minority here, but I like George & Izzy a lot. I recently watched every single episode via Netflix and I had tivo'd this season and am just catching up. I like their relationship - I don't know, I find them real.

When she was hysterical about being tired, I totally loved that scene. their perfect night imploded because they were so tired. So real to me.

I hate the Lexie storyline completely. I didn't like Hahn back in Season 2 and I don't care for her now. I need them to re-cast Burke. We need Burke. I didn't like how Hahn immediately made the "gentlemen's evening" into a "only the males are invited" attitude. Richard should have told her to shove it and it was about his friends, not his attendings. I will admit 'pretty & prettier' was a great line. Callie can go away now too.

And we need more Bailey as the Nazi. I miss that!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I just can't see a seamless re-cast of the Burke character. I think Isaiah really owned that part. Time to move on.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread