+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree726Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fogey

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Regarding the TV Guide spolier ...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sandra Oh has played gay characters in the past, so its reasonable to believe thatas an actress, she'd be open to it. I'd like to see them do such a storyline and do it in the same "we're just doing it, we don't need to point it out or make a big deal about it" way that they did an interracial couple storyline. But I hope they don't do it with those two -- it would just feed into the rap on Christina that she sleeps with all her mentors, and I don't want them to do that to Christina.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think I am one of the only people who is not bothered by the George/Izzy storyline.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2634706;
    I think I am one of the only people who is not bothered by the George/Izzy storyline.
    Nope. You're not alone. I don't mind it so much, either. I actually think they're kind of cute together. I didn't see that Callie was really a good match for him. She seems way too controlling and possesive. And they didn't seem entirely excited about being married either. Especially her.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2631447;
    Regarding the TV Guide spolier ...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sandra Oh has played gay characters in the past, so its reasonable to believe thatas an actress, she'd be open to it. I'd like to see them do such a storyline and do it in the same "we're just doing it, we don't need to point it out or make a big deal about it" way that they did an interracial couple storyline. But I hope they don't do it with those two -- it would just feed into the rap on Christina that she sleeps with all her mentors, and I don't want them to do that to Christina.
    Also her new boss (who played a similarly abrasive doctor on Crossing Jordan I think) has said
    Click to see Spoiler:
    she only dates men, so it wouldn't make a lot of sense. I'd hope they wouldn't feed into the stereotype of abrasive women being "dykes".

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2634706;
    It really would be better if Denny would come back from the Dead!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2638166;
    It really would be better if Denny would come back from the Dead!
    ew, i couldn't stand that storyline.

i'm not thrilled with george and izzzy either ... she seems to latch onto guys that aren't 'available'. she's gonna break his heart ... and then i'm gonna head to hollywood to kick her butt!

hehehehe

Hahn... "The New Burke"
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

I loved it when Hahn said "you mean pretty and prettier?" I wonder which one was which. My personal opinion is McSteamy would be "prettier"

A good episode tonight. I was pleasantly surprised. Still don't care for George and Izzie, but I did find them to be slightly, only slightly, less annoying tonight.
    Boys club plus one was great.
    Thought that Alex being honest to Lexie was great, but I just don't want them hooking up.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Since he's hooking up with Lexi, i guess he's over what's her face?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread