+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

The only thing I'll say about that scene is she acted like Izzie was the one who started the rumor that Callie was going to kick her a** when in actuality, it was the interns. I hated the way Alex treated Izzie last night. I loved one of the lines about Callie (I think George said it) "She breaks bones for a living" . And in Izzie's defense about the cafeteria is it's Callie's own fault. If someone were to come up to me angry and say "You, me, cafeteria, Noon. Be There!", my first thought would naturally be "She wants to fight me." Callie really did make it sound like she wanted to kick her little blonde butt. Okay so that's more than one thing.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

LOL!!! As I was logging in to catch up in this thread, my husband was saying almost world for word all of what you typed. Too funny!
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I found a way to enjoy the show these past two weeks. I just fast forward through the Callie/ George/ Izzie scenes. I'm enjoying it much more now.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2620079;
    The only thing I'll say about that scene is she acted like Izzie was the one who started the rumor that Callie was going to kick her a** when in actuality, it was the interns. I hated the way Alex treated Izzie last night. I loved one of the lines about Callie (I think George said it) "She breaks bones for a living" . And in Izzie's defense about the cafeteria is it's Callie's own fault. If someone were to come up to me angry and say "You, me, cafeteria, Noon. Be There!", my first thought would naturally be "She wants to fight me." Callie really did make it sound like she wanted to kick her little blonde butt. Okay so that's more than one thing.
    Finally I am not alone. I also thought that Callie kinda brought it on herself in the way she approached Izzie.

Actually, they're grownups doctors and professionals who would get in serious trouble for fighting, especially Calliope.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2620079;
    It doesn't matter who started the rumor, the problem is that Izzie actually [b]believed[/i] it. I don't think most 30 year olds would jump to the assumption that someone wanted to actually have a fistfight, especially two allegedly mature professional adults. Especially two allegedly mature professional adults who make a living with their hands.

I think Callie's missive to Izzie was curt due to a remarkable (in that circumstance) sense of forced restraint and it was completely understandable. I'm sure she figuratively wanted to kick her little blonde butt, but she isn't that juvenile.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2610085;
    I was so disappointed with Alex at the end. He started growing on me last season and quickly became my second favorite character. He blew it big time last night. I really hope that he is able to redeem himself.

And Chandra is the best actress on that show. I love everything about her. I was really touched when she went to Callie at the end and said she would work with her instead of against her. But in all honesty, Miranda would be so much better as chief resident

i am sorry who is miranda?

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2622926;
    i am sorry who is miranda?
    Dr. Bailey

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;2622967;
    Dr. Bailey
    oh ok. i usually don't know their real names just their actors names

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2622998;
    oh ok. i usually don't know their real names just their actors names
    The character is Miranda Bailey. The actress I think is named Chandra something...

+ Reply to Thread