+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Don't give up on Grey yet. From Ausiello:
    Ausiello on Grey's Anatomy, The Office, Damages and more! - Ask Ausiello | TVGuide.com
    Question: I hear you've seen this week's Grey's. Please tell me it's better than the season premiere. Izzie tending to a deer? WTF? Carol
    Ausiello: OMG, I totally forgot to tell you the most important thing about Thursday's installment: It's fraktacular! If you were longing for the good ol' Grey's, I'm happy to tell you it makes a triumphant comeback tomorrow night. It had all the snap, crackle and pop of a Season 2 episode. And speaking of triumphs, Chandra Wilson gives a performance that has "2008 Emmy Reel" written all over it. I know it's early, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that supporting-actress trophy is hers to lose.
    There is more on Grey, but you'll have to follow the link to read it. I didn't want to post it because it's a little spoilerish.

This week's episode was better and it's coming close to season 1/2 greatness, but there's still something lacking. Too many neurotic docs running around that hospital.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I thought it was funny the way pretty much everyone was happy some couch time with Burke's mom. And i actually agreed with what she said to Meredith. I reckon she's a Psychologist?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

And now for this week's lesson in "poster child for bad parenting": "Hey, let's run a meth lab out of our house with a 1-year-old running around." People like that make me SO MAD! I get that it's an addiction and so it's not that easy or simple but in my mind, it's "drugs or baby". If you want to have children, you have to make a concious decision to give up the drugs. They won't continue the story, obviously, but now that DSS is involved and the father is in jail, chances are, the mother won't get the child back either. She was running the lab with the dad so she's just as unfit as he is. It just furthers my statement to many friends that there are some people out there that just shouldn't be parents. That storyline made me so infuriated. I didn't even recognize Ben Vereen at first until the end of the episode. IMO, RE:"Mamma"'s conversation with Merideth: I don't see how Merideth's statement to Shepard or why she made the statement is any of "Mama's" business. But see, I love the actress playing Mama so I let it go. I thought it was pretty cruel of Merideth to say what she did to Lexie.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

This week was so much better than last week. If they pair up George and Izzie I am done...or fast forwarding the scenes with the two of them.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

How many sisters does Meredith have? I thought that she had a sister named Molly who had a baby last season.

She's got 2 step sisters, from what I gathered.
    Jluvs, Shonda made it clear that George and Izzie will not work (she heard the fans). We just have to be patient and let the story (d)evolve. If you think about it, after the way it was left off last season, where she made it clear that they were in love, it's not like she can just break off the relationship immediatly.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think they are half sisters, no? Not step? Don't they share a dad?

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2601672;
    I think they are half sisters, no? Not step? Don't they share a dad?
    Yes, same biological dad; different moms.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;2601667;
    She's got 2 step sisters, from what I gathered.
    Jluvs, Shonda made it clear that George and Izzie will not work (she heard the fans). We just have to be patient and let the story (d)evolve. If you think about it, after the way it was left off last season, where she made it clear that they were in love, it's not like she can just break off the relationship immediatly.
    I never said that it would be done immediately, nor would I expect it to. I am just saying if Shonda changes her mind again and decides to go ahead with that relationship I will be done watching.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread