+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2590173;
    I totally agree with you and I also watched all the prior seasons in the last few weeks. I thought it was much more vintage Grey's than the majority of last season.
    This was a good episode. I thought it went back to the beginning in terms of feel to the episode. I liked it a lot. While I kinda like Izzie/George Id like to see them get over it and move on to say George/Lexi. Show has new characters give them a few episodes before you kill them

"Eeeeeeeeh" That was my first impression of this show. Wow, the new interns coming in has totally changed the dynamics of the show. Minus some key characters and add all the changes made and this show has fallen fast. Fast and hard. Not impressed at all.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Well, I am beyond upset. I've been waiting all friggin summer for it to start back up and wouldn't you friggin know it.....a lightening storm took out my satellite half way through. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

ohhh that's horrible. I am sorry. I really do not like the George and Izzie story line so hopefully that will crash and burn soon.I really do miss Burke but it will be interesting to see how Yang handles it without him being there.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Izzie was so irritating.

I find Izzie irritating too. I think the best scene of the whole night has got to be where McSteamy told McDreamy that he came to Seattle to get him back!!!

I probably will watch only sporadically until I've heard that George/Izzy are over for good. It's a dreadful arc.

Mostly, I dislike Izzy -- not Katherine Heigl, she's quite a good actress -- but the character of Izzy is beyond awful. I cannot imagine a hospital, particularly a teaching hospital, of any repute at all to take her on as a resident physician.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

George doesn't bother me as much as he did last season, but Izzie sure as hell does. I did like that her interns thought she was a dud. I agreed with them, in fact.

Not only do I think the Izzie/George arc needs to die, Alex and Ava needs to go too. I was hoping that would die with the end of last season, but no. Awful.

Thought the deer story was so ridiculous and stupid. SO bad.

Which is annoying, because those three things aside, I thought the episode was pretty good. That other stuff sorta killed it for me.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2590177;
    Yup, can't stand Izzie. Addi/Burke are obviously missing. Meredith's half sister is so awkward, same as George.
    I found her to be and im sorry here, a stupid bitch. Yeah im gonna run up to a half sister that has no idea who i am or that im now working with her in the middle or a life or death trauma and say Howdy!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;2591339;
    I found her to be and im sorry here, a stupid bitch. Yeah im gonna run up to a half sister that has no idea who i am or that im now working with her in the middle or a life or death trauma and say Howdy!
    Lmao! That is actually something i say on a daily basis, so thank you for saying it.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread