+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree729Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I wonder if we will get some singing on Private Practice, wouldn't that be sweet with Diggs and McDonald's Broadway backgrounds.

I thought the first actress was great, but I wouldn't mind a song or two with these two playing the couple.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

like a musical episode like they did on Scrubs? nahhhhh in a Christmas show or something like ER did, right?

I was thinking that they could have met doing summer stock before they became doctors or something along those lines. And during the reminising (spelling is NOT my forte! Big words I can't spell sometimes are tho *grin*) but during the reminising they could be goaded into a song or two. In character, but not dorky.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

So not interested with no Burke and Christina, plus no Addison, plus yuck on the George and Lizzie, which will marginalize Callie. To be left with whiny Meredity.

Last season was soooo bad and boring. I had finally really gotten into Grey's after catching the first two seasons the summer before the third season started, and every week I'd look forward to it and end up disappointed (except maybe 3 or 4 weeks).

I read that Chyler Leigh
    Click to see Spoiler:
    will most likely become a series regular. I don't really like where that's headed. I'm already seeing a love triangle.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Agreed. I don't like this angle. Make it more about the surgeries and less about the soap and bed-hopping.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Is there hope yet?
    Scoop on Grey's Anatomy, 24, Smallville and More! - Ask Ausiello | TVGuide.com
    Question: I am in desperate need of some Grey's Anatomy scoop: What will happen to George and Callie's relationship? Please tell me that Gizzie is officially dead. Kenni
    Ausiello:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Well, they're not officially dead, but it's not looking good for the embattled lovebirds after they got eviscerated in a recent focus group. A source close to ABC tells me that George and Izzie polled 95 percent negative, leading one of the 200 or so participants to conclude that, "Gizzie will be dropped." (I hereby take back all the bad stuff I've ever said about focus groups. I love focus groups. Focus groups are awesome.)
    Also,
    Question: Got any scoop on Grey's? Helen
    Ausiello:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Two new interns will be introduced in the season premiere (three if you include Lexie). And they'll have their hands full when a three-car accident sends multiple casualties pouring into Seattle Grace.

Shonda will be too busy writing the messy
    Click to see Spoiler:
    soapy love triangle for Meredith, Dereck and Lexie
    to have time for
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Gizzie. Which I am very glad about because their whole relationship did not make a single bit of sense

Isaiah Washington will be back on TV this fall-- he's got a five episode arc on Bionic Woman and a development deal with NBC.

Source

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2470280;
    Shonda will be too busy writing the messy
    Click to see Spoiler:
    soapy love triangle for Meredith, Dereck and Lexie
    to have time for
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Gizzie. Which I am very glad about because their whole relationship did not make a single bit of sense
    Am I dreaming or did I read somewhere that a poll showed most viewers are not thrilled with the Gizzie relationship and Shonda
    Click to see Spoiler:
    will be downsizing it
    ?

I don't really care - but I am not sure I have the strength to watch another Der/Mer/X triangle.

+ Reply to Thread